Amazon Deal Alerts & Discussion Thread

I am seriously offended by the Muggle reference. Not Joking .

I have had always had an interest in flashlights . I have plenty . But because I don’t need or necessarily want anything more then low, medium, high and off I get called a Muggle .

I did buy a of Sofirn sp70 and the Q8 and I just use the ramping mode. I would have been happy with just that .

P.S. I had to look up muggle , and no I did not read Harry Potter .

You should, as muggles are defended, vindicated and glorified. Good Lord, Hermione was one.

Vipon LED desk lamp $19 plus extra $2 coupon at Amazon. (click on the picture)

Muggles are non-wizarding people.

She was muggle-born, meaning her parents were muggles, but she was not a muggle.

I don’t understand?

You said Hermione was a muggle, and I just explained to you that she was not a muggle, but her parents were muggles.

Muggles can have non-muggle offspring, and that's what happened with Hermione's parents and Hermione.

So the moral of the story is muggles << non-muggles.

Damn, you lost the lottery bigtime. Mine’s not green at all. Blue from being CW, but that’s it. And it screws/unscrews nicely (except the bezel, which I can’t get off).

Only thing I’m not crazy about is that the cell’s built-in charger just finished at 4.24V acto my Opus. Trying the other cell now…

I would rather be able to perform magic than not, so I think it's fair to say that.

And on BLF, I would rather be able to use a complicated flashlight than not, so I would like to be a wizard.

I opened the bezel of Wowtac A3 using a silicone jar opener. It’s a weak glue.

If you understand the basics of battery safety and how to safely use and charge your lights without being a danger to your self or others then you are no longer a muggle

My cell was at 4.25V when I stopped charging it but it was only drawing 0.09A so it probably was going to terminate shortly. Still way more than I like my batteries to be charged too. Currently running a discharge test on my Opus 3100 and it’s at 1955mAh and 3.57V so it might actually be a 2600mAh battery.

Kinda like my Tacklife. Turned green at a nice cozy 4.0V (great for longevity if you pull the plug then), but kept going ’til 4.22V when I left it overnight.

Thanks Texas Toasted! Got it for 14.99 + tax. ($29.99 - $15.00 Vipon coupon code)

My Opus 3100 got 2667mAh from the Wowtac battery so it’s fair to say that the wrapping is accurate. I’ll never use the built-in charger in the battery unless it’s an emergency so I can live with it overcharging it. My Tacklife is the same, turns green at about 4.05V and then keeps charging away. I stopped it when it got to 4.25V and was stilling pumping 0.15A into the battery :frowning:

Mine’s a bit warm discharging at 1A, so I’ll see. Nothing terrible.

Only down to 3.8V…

Clocked in at 2648mAH at 1A drain, started dropping like a rock about 3.2V or so.

Lotta warmth was from the Ope, burning off the heat. Had it on-end vs lying flat, got cooler as air wafted out the useless fan’s hole.

Other cell finished charging at a happier 4.19V. Ope finished topping it off before starting the discharge.

So where does the leave Wagaaboo’s ?

My SP36 also overcharges to 4.25 volts. Not optimum but within maximum spec from what I read on this. Just less cell life.

Thanks for the link. Looks like a good charging station/light. Mine came to $13.77.

Mine too.