Amazon Deal Alerts & Discussion Thread

Looks like the SC4 extra discount has been pulled.
I have the older Nitecore I4 and figured this might be a good upgrade with 3a with 2 batteries and 1.5a with 4.
I think my older I4 only does 500ma with 4 batteries and takes all day with these newer high capacity batteries.

Yeah, it was pulled shortly after I ordered mine around 3 pm my time …… I checked again. :wink:

The charge rate is exactly what attracted me to this one (SC4)… & the $14.98 price also. :wink:

3A x 2 batteries & 1.5A x 4 batteries works for me. :+1:

I looked at the other 2 chargers you posted, but they were much to slow for me when full loaded.

Thanks again for posting the SC4!! :beer:

Hope you’ve had Merry Christmas.

Got a Nitecore I8 “possible clone” for $16.06 shipped. Coupons did stack with additional $8 coupon checked off at the item page before putting it into cart.
Clone or not, if it works, its a steal.
Thanks moderator007,
Nick

vwpieces, I tried my best to get in on the i8 deal at 8:00 est.

I had to put my plate of ham down to try the coupon.

I got the code at 8:00 est and had the i8 in cart already but amazon would't except it, said not valid or something.

Glad you got one though.

My Christmas was great teacher, hope yours was as well. Best time of the year for good home cooked country food, I'm stuffed.

If your like me Christmas doesn't stop until a few weeks later.

After the mailman stops bringing boxes and yellow packages. :D

Merry Christmas to All!

Glad to hear it moderator007… Mine went well too. :+1:

Yep, great food & packages still headed this way… it will definitely spill over well into the New Year!! :smiley:

Christmas was good, glad yours was as well. Stuffed too.

IIRC the code was same as the sc4 charger. Had that in my cart as well and it appeared to have worked on both the I8 and sc4 at the same time with both cahagers and the checked box discounts on both as well. I opted out of the sc4 and only went with the I8.
Perhaps if you also got the sc4 on a previous buy the code may not have worked again.

That was probably the case vwpieces, its happened before trying to purchase two different deal items with separate orders.
I got the SC4 and you got the i8 with a few others here. It’s been a good Christmas!

SC4 received today and the SN verified at Nitecore. I’m a happy camper… I actually went and ordered another because… well, I could.

Great news!! Mine should be here in a few days… :+1:
:wink:

Hmm, energizer AAA 100 lumen led headlamp 7.99, includes batteries. What do you think, crap?

Ref: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TI8GSDI/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I would say it is probably a pretty decent muggle headlamp for the price. I like the simple High, Low UI. Sent one to a daughter who lives in rural Michigan for power outages. She anticipates problems after each storm.

Buy this one: Amazon.com

1 Thank

I am going to say this is by far better:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075S5V1ZQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I got this one for $3.99 with vipon 50% off and amazon did have a $1 off check box.
.https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CSTCTFC/
Figured for $4 bucks what the heck. :beer:
https://www.vipon.com/product/5754188-Explite-Ultra-Bright-LED-Headlamp-Modes-Motion-Sensor?

That’s good news decypher.
Mine says it’s arriving tomorrow.
What I can’t wrap my head around is, that if this is a authentic SC4, why wouldn’t you make that your main selling feature in the title.
“Nitecore SC4” the very first line the very first words why call it “Ankarali smart charger” just seems to cause confusion for the buyer.
Oh well, I got a Ankarali Nitecore SC4 on the way. :beer:

Dang what did I start?

The Explite doesn’t come with batteries though…

Anything anything anything anything anything that takes 3 AAA cells is generally crap. Unregulated, just LEDs crowbarred across the cells, beautifully bright as long as the cells are fresh and right out of the package, but gradually dim as the cells wear, ’til you pretty much throw out the cells as useless (dim) even though they have about half their oomf left in them.

They’re better than just lighting a match for light, but not much better.

Agreed…. you will be much better off with the Olight h04 …. :+1:

Use Eneloops in it & never look back. :wink:

In fact, I have some spare AAA Eneloops with no ‘home’; so I may get one myself…. just because. :wink:

Now leave it to a BAMA fan to come up with that theory—Extra batteries —Buy New Light——- :person_facepalming: :wink: :+1: