Amazon Deal Alerts & Discussion Thread

Hey, I’m from LA (Lower Alabama) and I completely get that. Buy a light to use the batteries. Makes sense.

Well of course my LSU fan friend…. us BAMA Boys make use of what we have at our disposal…… :wink:
Never let good batteries sit around without something to install them in…… :+1:

I knew there was something I immediately liked about you after I saw that picture of that ‘state of the art’ shooting house & the Fire - Light - Knife - Power you posted yesterday!! :+1: :wink:

An Alabama connection!! You in or from Baldwin or Mobile county??

Looks like your in Mississippi now.

Originally Washington county then Clarke. My Dad still lives in Jackson, AL. I live in Diberville (basically Biloxi), MS now, but I’m back at my Dad’s to hunt every week.

Small world. :slight_smile: Depending on your age, you & definately your Dad most likely know or knew some of the same people in Washington County I do / did. Especially if you lived in or close go Chatom.

Probably knew or were familiar with one guy in Clarke County too.

Yeah, I know where Diberville is. I don’t blame you about the every weekend hunts…. either one of those countys and/or around Jackson are some prime areas to hunt. :+1:

But heck… I guess that applies to most of the state now. :wink:

Shoot straight…… :+1:

:+1:

Nitecore i8 charger arrived today.
It works and validation code also came up on Nitecores site as Genuine.

It makes a ticking sound, like a timer on a bomb. :open_mouth:

:open_mouth: . :open_mouth: . :open_mouth: . :open_mouth: . :open_mouth: . :open_mouth: . :open_mouth: . :open_mouth: . :open_mouth: . :open_mouth:

wait for it.

I have a couple of Nitecore chargers. They both make that slight ticking sound when charging. It’s in time with the blinking lights on mine. Seems lots of them do that.

Charge indicator lights don’t blink. Solid red charging and solid green when done.

Dunno,
cell detection?
Voltage detection?
Countdown timer for world’s end?

I was always led to believe—as long as it’s Ticking you’re fine— That’s your behind when it STOPS——- :smiley:

The SC4 arrived today, checks out authentic. No ticking that I can hear.
Does that mean I got a dud? :smiley:

Maybe you need a hearing aid? :slight_smile:

I’m old but not that old. :stuck_out_tongue:
I held it up to my ear and I just hear some humming but no ticking.

I hope this Wuben E05 is as good as everyone says, just ordered one. What I really was looking for is a 21700 usb rechargeable or right angle 18650 usb rechargeable light/headlamp.

It’s $16.00 now BTW.

https://www.vipon.com/product/5656456-WUBEN-Rechargeable-Tactical-Ip68-Light-Modes-Mini-Handheld?ref=ss_5656456_17_image

Ugh, I didn’t really need another E05 but it’s hard to pass up such a great light (with a battery included!) for only $16

It’s a nice quality built light but the UI needs some work. It’s not terrible but it’s not good either.
Other than that, it’s very nice AA/14500 light.
I’m try to resist the good deal, doing my best to keep reminding myself two is enough. :smiling_imp:

I got one before and it would not allow for me to get another. I guess after the new year the code changed. I was able to order another for the $16 price.

Well…. thanks to koss I’ll be skipping meals again cause I ran out of money. :person_facepalming::money_mouth_face:

At $16 this is an absolute no brainer!! :+1:

I got three more…… they make great gifts too. :wink:

Thanks for the heads up koss…… :beer:

I was wondering why this great light has so few reviews on Amazon, since it seems like lots of BLF folks have picked them up. Further inspection of the 4 reviews shows 3 BLF names I recognize, so I am starting to consider maybe making this purchase too . . .

Coupon is expired already for today, but Vipon claims it will be back tomorrow.