Announcement: Which One Do You Like Most? Vote it, A Huge Discount of 40% have been gave out!!!

Never mind, I was thinking F13. I see what you all are talking about now.

A8 doe's not have a removable pill.

D for me

I vote for A.

Ever since I bought the NiteCore MT-2A through a group buy here in BLF, I got interested in 2x AA lights so I also got the CoFly KX-D010 and ordered a Smiling Shark SS-5049.

I will NEVER buy it for that price though. I got the KX-D010 for only $6.24 and the SS-5049 for $1.99.

Definite D for me.

love the style

I'm a fan of D too. I have the A8 and its clone. I'm up for buying another one.

D, BUT only with a Very Good price……

D-pending on the price, D.

Are we gonna keep voting till the cows come home or what?

Looks like we will keep voting till the 15th.

Yes, till tomorrom July 15th, the cows are coming back.

D for me is the pick of the lot

I vote for the double D’s! :bigsmile:

Yes, D is the winner. But I bought 2 for 5-6 USD each on ebay already, but seller scammed me and didn’t send it so if you match it I’m in.

D gets my vote.

D please

I have a good news to you!!

The result of the poll is D!

So i creat a coupon code to you ! A huge discount of 40% off, Low to $9.99!! Can you believe it?!

FLD-180717 http://www.tinydeal.com/1200-lumens-5-mode-cree-xml-u2-led-flashlight-px2c28v-p-90869.html

Coupon Code: 56pHf805gJ

Expiry Date: 7/22/2014 23:59:59

Each customer can use the coupon once, and the coupon can be used 30 times in total.

So at most 30 people can buy the flashlight in 40% discount!!

Why are you still hesitated ? Just go ahead and buy your favorite flashlight!!

After finished your purchase, just post your experience here, to share your happiness with us!!

PS: Is there anyone who have bought FLD-180717 and want to do the review for us? Tell me, i will give you 20 credits(equal to $2.0) for rewards!!

Ordered thank you for the code.

I’m through buying POS lights.

Hi Jane, I really would like to order this deal, but there's two problems: first, when and where do you enter the coupon code?, I could not find it, I hope not after the paypal-inlog (I really dislike websites that do that). Second, I have made an inlog two times now, with different email-addresses, and when I retry to log in later, the site tells me that the mailaddress/password does not match, and it was really correct what I entered!

This makes it a bit too difficult for me to order things at your shop.