Anybody successfully opened a Zebralight before?

I was really tempted to go all-in on something like that. I’d love to do a narsil driver in one of these little lights, or maybe one of ttrevs meld setups. Would be awesome. I’m not doing it to my sc80 because I like the light too much to risk it, but one of my other old zebras could be fair game…

Got my fasttech order in today. So here you go, an SC80 sporting a Nichia 219b emitter:

It makes 205 lumens in my light box, which isn’t exactly a barn burner, but its so much cleaner now than it was with the cool white XP-G emitter. I’m happy with the results. This is a neat older light.

Awesome!

For the record: The spare boot cap arrived yesterday. Great customer service from Zebralight!

hi anyone know tha space for the driver of the stock zebra h600 1 gen? i want put a driver fet FET Driver - 10mm - Single-sided - MTN-10DD and a new xml or nichia,my driver after 6 years lost for a deftct the first gruop level, from low, i have only high and turbo…its useful still but i want mod her…

I redo swapping the led from Nichia 219C to Cree XP-L V5-2A 1186.05LM 5700-6000K (Creamy white tint)

Now im much more happy with the brightness with XPL and not too fuss about CRI :smiley: