Archive topic - Banggood & Fin17

Paypal is the answer. Try me BG, I beg you :smiling_imp:

Yes, I can confirm all the above is truth. Within last 3 weeks I’ve made 10 various orders, 7 were good bargains with codes, 3 were just regular. And….
Yep, you’re guessing right. The bargain purchases are either ‘processing’ or ‘back order’ while the regular ones (although placed later) are already shipped.

So the question arises, what do we need these codes for if Banggood is not sending bargain purchases?

Or… what conditions must be met in order to be a ‘winner’ who may receive his purchase?

SKILHUNT DS16 is out of stock?

>•<

Well, today i received the out of stock email from Banggood as well, they said the Nichia UV S2+ is out of stock, and if i would like a refund , to wait longer, or to buy some crappy other light… :person_facepalming:

Its obviously that if you use coupon this happen= out of stock

That is an automated email, they are sent out even when the item is not expected to be in stock. I ignore them and carry on waiting for the item to come into stock and ship.

You can see when the item you want will be in stock/ready to ship before ordering. Under “Shipping” there is “Processing time:Expected on…” and those dates are usually pretty good:

Same as above.

I’ve been keeping an eye on the new L6 on Banggood and the expected date hasn’t changed, you just need to take it into account when ordering and be patient.

Great price for the L2, too bad it’s only the black version.

My order for SKILHUNT H03 RC has been shipped, happy days! :smiley:

Unfortunately for me, my skilhunt H03 RC is out of stock. Just got the notification. Never mind, not the first time.

Hrmm. ~$20 for a L2 is cheaper than I can buy a host.

I’m confused though, I thought the L2 had a 2 piece tube so you could run 1x26650 or 2x26650.

It does come with both tubes. I’ve got to warn you, I ordered one Feb. 1st. It said “proccessing” until today. Now it says “backordered”. I can sell them at that price too if I don’t have them.

The “Processing” & “backordered” status’ are automated, as are the Out of Stock notification emails and is just what happens when you order something that isn’t in stock yet.

I’m guessing that people miss or don’t notice but it does tell you the expected shipping date on the listing.
For the L2 it varies depending on emitter chosen but the earliest is in the beginning of March.

The expected shipping date for mine was today. Until today.

That is odd.

I ordered about two weeks ago and the shipping dates haven’t changed, earliest is still 6th March

They haven’t given me a new expected shipping date. They have put up the option to cancel the order. I have considered that since the FT 03 came into the picture. I ordered the Convoy because I didn’t have a dedicated thrower besides C8s but the FT 03 can throw pretty far too but with more flood. Can someone tell me if that extra flood will detract from it’s usefulness as a thrower ?

Ah yeah, I’ve ordered an FT03 and am trying to wait patiently for that time to come round :slight_smile:

Its meant to be the 9th March, I’ll keep my fingers crossed.

Yes, me too. I usually wait for new releases to come out and debug. My first preorder .Well not true, also the FW3A.

Nope. I took careful note to make sure that everything I’ve ever ordered from them was “in stock.” Inventory status has been changing at any point, for no reason, lately. Several of my recent orders from BG had an item that, after a week or longer processing time, turned out to be out of stock. It’s annoying in any case, but the fact that they wait a week to tell me is extra annoying. They are pretty slow at processing refunds too (1-2 weeks before they get around to giving me my money back, and then I have to wait another 4-5 days for the money to clear Paypal). So I end up going almost a month without my money and don’t end up with a flashlight. Of my last 5 orders, only two of them were able to ship with everything in stock — and one of those was from the US warehouse.

It’s just some bad luck, my last 6 orders from Banggood were all flashlight related, 5 out of 6 were shipped in about 24 hours even one from US warehouse(i’m from Europe), and that particular one was a flashlight on clearance, received it with some scratches and because of that i got half price back, 1 out of that 6 orders i got a 2 weeks delay even with a “in stock”…