Astrolux E02.....Disapointing...... Solved by Banggood!

The led dont runnig direct drive, but the xml dont fit very well, I think that shit is uselless at this point :cry:

OMG that was crazy cogitation

I think ultrapanics will have much more security and less fire friendly

Guys, the BLF A6 have pranker components too?

Banggood sent a messages and I need to know for I ask for refund or A6

:cry:

Wow, wassup?

Have some of my usual drug of choice:

Cheers ^:)

Hey Barkuti, do you know if BLF A6 have pranker components?

LoL, no idea really. :-)

But hey, the real question is something different. It'd for you to get informed about the quality of the current A6 batch(es) being sold. Hey, open a thread and ask, pretty sure some fellow(s) around here may have gotten some unit(s) recently.

imho its best to replace the MCPCB with a Noctigon DTP before you use the light the first time

I am not sure but the first groupbuy of the BLF A6 had DTP board inside

I want a light in stock mode, lately I lost the aptness to solder some little things and the chance which I ruin that is very big :weary: :cry:

Lexel, Franz, for the love of God, the A6 is a Direct Drive light, it wouldn't make sense to skimp over the MCPCB and start getting a 100% customer complain ratio, I believe.

Happy end guys, banggood will refund that for me. I decided for total refund and not take the A6. :slight_smile:

What part of “We only supplied the driver to them at the beginning.” don’t you understand? Only the very first Astrolux batch was made with any participation by Manker and those happened to be superb lights. Manker has had nothing to do with BG/Astrolux since then. This light has nothing to do with Manker and the shittiness of the components in this light are on BG and whomever is making these lights for them now using Manker’s original design but with tons of shortcuts to save every penny they can. I’m all for berating a company that makes shite products but leave Manker out of this. You’ve obviously not owned any of their new stuff that is made in house.

Don’t be a wanker,
stop blaming Manker.
:zipper_mouth_face:

I have a Manker MK34 from the first batch (delivered in early september 2016) and the quality is absolutely top notch. Since there don’t seem to exist any reports of faulty Manker gear since almost half a year back, I have every reason to believe that Manker have fixed their quality problems.

So please don’t blame Manker for the inabilities of the copy cats!

(I have no idea if BangGood/Astrolux co-owns the design with Manker; but if BangGood/Astrolux doesn’t have any rights to the design, there is every reason not to buy the illegally copied crap from BangGood.)

probably not…

Good point i.m.o., but when the S41S was only $ 33 about ten days ago, i had to get one.
I don’t think Manker has a stainless steel version of their model, let alone for that price.

I really think Maker should rethink their policy of not supporting GroupBuys, it hurts them more than they can gain from it.

+10000
The reason why I do NOT buy mankey

Wow… just wow… You just challenged me to a rap battle. Sure no problem. Here goes.

Why pay the rent?
If you can spend it on an Imalent?

Those raps made me laugh alot :smiley:

I try too…

Dont be a pranker, do not gift your friends with Manker!

:stuck_out_tongue:

O-liiight, O-liiiiight!
Messed up on booz, and high as a kite!

AHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Thats good :laughing: