Astrolux E02.....Disapointing...... Solved by Banggood!

I’m looking for a flashlight mainly for bicycling and this one is lightweight, compact, too powerful and from the images I have seen it has a good ratio of throw and flood

So…. what’s up with this light now? Are all problems solved? Is it worth buying?

No, it now disassembled some where in my house and will go to recicle bin soon……

I do not recommend that, the prankes components are joke, the led star is twice thinner than my very old trj12 and the driver is very dificult to swap by the side button……

I think the thorfire vg10 is much more reliable, even the meco xpl mini is more reliable that E02 pranker style

Banggood made a total refund and I bought that meco but unfortunatelly I dropped for too high this stoped to working :cry:

So, I was very gratefull to buy in banggood, they always solve my problems, some days ago I did order an argon regulator for my weld tools and it come with a different size of screwing nut, they made a total refund with no problem.

But if I read this thread (and others) correctly, manker is not making the drivers for this anymore. Is it worse now or none knows because they still sell the old stock that none buys?

Anyhow, interesting recommendations I’ll check them out. Thanks!

edit: lol @ meco xpl mini I first came across your thread, then a video with a DOA pink one, then read the specs. The omens are against it

Today received also defective E02 from Banggood bought on clearance for 10$. Impossible to turn off with switch, need to unscrew cap or head. :frowning: Waiting for answer from support…

Did you sent an email to support?

So, it take some time to solve and if you send a video or good amount of pictures splaining the problem, I have no doubt it will have a happy ending :slight_smile:

Always banggood solved my problems without headaches :+1:

Support did great job, refunded almost all price and now i’m trying to find driver for replacement.