Astrolux HL01 1200Lumen magnetic angle/headlight groupbuy

Appreciate for all the work and the great deals m4dm4x!

Yes, I second this!!! Martin is very responsive and friendly unlike other group buy leaders!

Mine was just delivered.

When should we expect a responds from banggoods? Should I just cancel and get a refund?

Tried not to use banggood after hearing about all the shipping and CS problems, looks like I should have just listened to the complaints about the site. Every single order so far since last year has been plagued with problems. Probably will ask for refund then delete the app straight after.

It’d more be more impactful to cancel and get a refund if the company misbehaves. maybe, just maybe they would get the message that customers like to receive their orders in a reasonable time frame and without being held ransom.

Thanks martin you did your best, banggood screwed up.

they posted a explanation on the shop... [quote] Notice:Hi, guys,after the testing of SST20 grey version flashlight in our warehouse, we find out the problem that Orings is lacking. Due to the lack of Orings, we need to return the goods to factory to add eatra o-ring accessories; and it will cost 3-5days. We are so sorry about this, we will send out the orders as soon as fast. Thanks for yout patient. Hope you have a good day. [/quote]

Ok that’s great but what about the extra fee for shipping? Do I just ignore them for now and continue to wait?

I don’t understand the oring issue but 3-5 days, if true, isn’t horrible.

I replied and said the expedited shipping was fine and they never charged anything for it. You might want to try the same. I ordered November 27th, order shipped out on January 5th. 1x grey and 1x stonewashed

the manager visits some manufacturers and told me to look into the shipping fee thing...

seems the shipping companies cannot send the parcels including cells to every location.

I give up… With all these horror stories of extra charges and since there’s been no movement on mine since I ordered, I decided to just ask for a refund. I don’t really need the light anyway so I’ll use the money for the next BLF project…

Very curious for the first review of this light.
I’m glad I cancelled mine…With the money, I bought an edc05c instead :smiley:
Thanx for the info Martin!

Just received my gun-grey XPL 5000K with battery today @ my work place (Canada, no extra customs/duties/taxes). Well packaged. The supplied headband is black/yellow, not the olive green/yellow as pictured on Banggood. The battery shipped inside the headlamp, with a piece of yellow circular clear plastic tape on the bottom.

First impressions - very good build quality, but a lot bigger and heavier then I thought it would be (compared to my H03 headlamps). Strong magnet that actually holds the headlamp firmly sideways on a steel surface. Continuous ramped output is nice. Lowest level (start of ramp) is quite low… but I don’t have anything to measure the output with or compare it to (as my H03 headlamps are @ home).

just checked my order status… out of stock.

Wonder if this light will come with red aux led’s instead of blue. I’d consider one with red. What is the purpose of blue aux lighting? Wonder how difficult it would be to swap it out with red ones.

Mine came with blue aux LEDs… tiny and mounted very close to the 4 sides of the main white LED.
On low, they are very dim. On high, they are still quite dim… so not sure what purpose they will serve?

Quickly pressing the button 7 times (yes, 7 times) when the light is off, cycles through the aux LEDs modes… off, low, high, blinking.

Really want this, but waiting to see what happens with this shipping issue

The US regulations about battery transporta affect the orders including cells...

only expedited is possible atm

why some qualified for the free upgrade and others are asked I do not know - sorry

Please cancel those orders and reorder a HL01 without cell (those are cheaper in the US) than the New fee

Still waiting for mine to ship? any new ETA Martin?