Astrolux HL01 1200Lumen magnetic angle/headlight groupbuy

did you order a grey SST20?

Maybe it’s a California thing. Had to cancel, oh wells.

Then why on the black and silver versions it says shipping is $1.70, but on the gun metal it is $18.47
Would the black and silver get the $16 up charge then

I ordered the gun gray. W/o battery, but am only seeing the out-of-stock notice, I haven’t got anything about expedited shipping. As long as Martin still faithful I’m still waiting

Mine said out of stock. I guess I also ordered gun grey. I canceled and asked for PP refund. Got a confirmation of canceled order but no money since 24 hours. fuck BG, what is this shit? I am in europe if that matters.

I went through the email of needing expedited shipping, asked about upgrade costs, was then sent an email saying it was shipped with a dhl tracking number, no additional cost so far. However it has been 4 days since the tracking number was given and it has yet to make it to the actual carrier.

Pretty much the same. However it’s strange that if I track my order on DHL it shows this:

I thought I was given a bogus tracking number at first but the destination is correct. I guess they are drop shipping the express orders through UAE?

Same for me, shipping from Dubai with correct destination so they did make the tracking shipment and filled the info out, they just have yet to physically ship it.

It’s normal that you didn’t receive the money yet,it takes a couple of days
I also got refunded 2 days ago but still no money received on my creditcard.
In paypal the refund is visible since today

Will this light run with an external battery pack (no battery) or while being charged?

Mine runs while charging or w/o the battery, but since my USB charger is only 2.4A… it doesn’t seem to be able to produce the full output on turbo. Not sure if it’s bc of the limited current from the charger or limited by the charging circuitry?

Interested! :slight_smile:

After seven days still not shipped, my order number 77313628. Black body, with SST20 :cry:

Got an update that it was picked up in Dubai at 4:30 and is suppose to be delivered Tuesday. Hopefully yours went out on the same trip.

Mine just got changed to picked up in Dubai.

For those who ordered on 11/27 and have been getting ‘out of stock’ for the past month, mine just changed to ‘processing’.

my 2 are still out of stock

Same.

I ordered gun-grey XPL 4000K (no battery) on 12/14 and it arrived on 1/10.

Good initial impressions, bigger than the Skilhunt H03 but I like the interface. However, I noticed that there is no glass lens on mine (I can touch the reflector). Anyone know if this is normal? Looks like the main and aux LEDs are exposed, but maybe they are sealed somehow. I checked pictures of the HL01, but I couldn’t tell if there was a lens or not.

Interesting…I would think there should be a lens…

Edit - just watched a video review and it definitely looks like there is a glass lens