Astrolux S41 - presale ended

If the led-spacing and optic are unique in this light there will be a demand for replacement optics because that is the most vulnerable part of this light.

18500 cell may fit in same length if solid (no switch inside) tail will be available.

Yes, twisty.
If tailcup and tubes are same with A6, they already have contact ring and modes can be changed without switch. I suppose that several changes in tail producing could be cheaper than rare 18500 tubes.
Also I’m not sure in good long work of small swithes at big currents, twisty tailcup may be best solution for those who like big Amps.

i’m in

Looks very interesting .

A Host-Version with Optics and MCPCB would be nice. So I could use it with XP-L (HI).
I would buy a Host as second flashlight to have XP-L and Nichia

Looks awesome! I was contacted about reviewing this, this morning. Can’t wait to try it out!

I m in for one XP-G

I am in for quad Nichia and 18650 tube

I have not 18350/18500/16340 batteries. None ships batteries to my country

This looks interesting, I like the size and the Nichia option. Sure, runtime will suck and it will not be driven as hard as an 18650 would… But, it is pretty!

I’m in for one w Nichia. I like that it’s set up for 18350. More EDC-able. :slight_smile:

I’ ll take one with xpg-2 1A (cool white) :heart_eyes:

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

exactly!!!

Looks interested, subscribed. :smiling_imp:

I want one so bad!

It is a really nice light

I am in for one quad XP-G.

+1

I thought I read that screwing/adhering the mcpcb on a triple/quad was a bad idea? Something about breaking the optic’s legs when tightening the bezel… and considering how the guys who assemble the flashlights often like to crank down threaded pieces…

Everyone keeps saying they’re in. Is this just an announcement thread or is it a group buy thread? Because if it is I’m in.