[Available again! - BLF special edition light] new Sofirn AAA twisty high CRI 5mm LED

Interested in 2pcs each for both tints.

Interested in one of each tint.

Yes, the driver-led cavity will be potted.

Sorry for the of-topic, but, it will be possible to buy from Sofirn the drivers? Because there are not this kind of little drivers in the market and I have ruined some 5mm/AAA pocket lights when I was trying to install neutral and warm leds.

For the Q8, Sofirn has been willing to sell all sorts of parts so I would guess the’d sell this little driver too if there is demand for it.

I’m afraid that for this kind of driver is not going to be in great demand… :frowning: But hope I wiil be wrong :wink:

Sofirn manufactures the light with all the parts themselves, for them it is as easy as listing the driver in their store. So there is no need for a large demand, when the light is on the market one request may be enough.

Interested 1x 3200K

Hi,

I’m interested in 2x 3200K and 2x 5600K

Let’s go ahead and get this into production. Then if Sofrin does a good job with this $6 light, then we can add the bells and whistles to the next Gen.

interested in one of each

Interested in 3200k

I agree 89 is a great score for R9 and thanks for the link to the awesome photo

better than a Fenix imo, since the Sofirn has a pocket clip that works on a hat
and a much better tail design that not only allows for a center hanger, it includes a unique trit slot and magnet slot, that looks a bit like a happy face to me:

I am totally impressed with the way this project has developed, major respect for djozz and everyone involved in making the YujiLight a reality for the masses.

I predict the YujiLight will become the new cult classic CockroachLight, eclipsing the Fenix E01, which followed the ARC AAA… more info in this thread

Heya, sign me up for 2× 3200k and 2× 5600k.

Hi ,
As the project is nearly finished (big thank you to everyone who was involved!) I have a question about international delivery/postage cost.
Is it to early to ask about it?

There is not even a first prototype yet, this is not a nearly finished project. About delivery, no talking at all about that has taken place yet, I guess that the sales of this light go via the aliexpress Sofirn shop, and their amazon shop.

As for the people on the interest list: I hope for a code with some discount for the people on the list, but as said beforehand: the primary reason for the list is to show Sofirn that there is enough interest for this light to make development worthwhile for them, in short: more people on the list=more effort from Sofirn to make this a good flashlight. There are no promises for a discount yet.

I think the projected 6 dollar price is more than fair, a discount on that is in my opinion is asking for too much, unless of course the light is sold at a higher price and the code makes it 6 dollars.

I think I’d probably buy 3 for myself/gifts

This is what I assumed. $6 for this groupbuy, then a little more once it hits the market.

Interested in one 3200K.