[Available again! - BLF special edition light] new Sofirn AAA twisty high CRI 5mm LED

It’s a shame about the purple. :cry:

I guess we can still hope though that if these lights start selling really well that Sofirn might offer more colours. (Although I suppose my wallet hopes they don’t. :innocent: )

I am in for 3x 3200k (maybe more depending on final price)

Please put me on the list for one of each tint

I don’t know that I ever have an official “I’m in” but I’m in for 2 3200k. Thanks for everyone’s efforts to make this a reality.

I’m surprised at the enthusiasm for this little ‘weak’ light here on ‘hotrod’ BLF. :slight_smile:
But you can take me off the list, if that matters.
It’s just too little light output for me.

It has it’s purpose.

I absolutely love the firefly mode on my Thrunite TI3! It’s not always about more powah

In fact, most of us demand low modes in this general range from most of our more expensive lights.

This Sofirn light will have 1/3 as many modes as your Ti3, but will be 1/3 the cost, and it also comes with really great tint, a smooth floody beam profile, and a well-tested rugged build.

Not every light has to be designed to handle every planned use, and this one doesn’t compete head-to-head with higher output lights, but focuses on implementing specific features well.

I initially assumed that I’m an outlier for wanting this kind of light, but then I started encountering others who were interested. Even VinH found he has a soft spot for this kind of light after his customers convinced him to start modding Fenix E01’s with the same emitter. A sub-10 lumen, single mode light is outright contrary to the turbocharging talent he built his business on. His initial response when multiple customers starting ordering his Yuji-modded AAA:

Then he started playing with them as orders kept coming, and changed his tune a bit:

And ultimately, even though he’s probably tried hundreds of different lights over the years, he seemed downright charmed with the low level, clean output of a AAA Yuji light:

Aww heck, go ahead and mark me down for a 3200K as well (in addition to the previously requested 5600K). I’m not sure which I’ll like better, so I might as well get one of each!

one of each tint for me please

I’m in for one of each tint. Great idea.

Regards Ulrich

Yeah, that’s exactly what I’d like, something with a similar color temp to my Lumintop Nichias, which is about 4500K.

Oh well, beggers can’t be choosers, at least there’s no purple “rectoval” in the hotspot.

I had a few 3200k LED. It’s quite warm. Very close to incandescence.

Please, anyone remember dimensions of tritium slot? I want to start looking for at least a pair of tritium; christmas comes early

The more I look at that tail design, the more it looks like a luchador cyclops. I love it!

That NEEDS to be a part of it’s marketing somehow.

1.5 X 6 mm

Many thanks. I have just looking for the post: Post 598

6,4 x 1,7 mm

Fingers crossed we can place orders in time for stocking stuffers!

Noticed On the new list I was listed for 3x3200k. Can someone change it to 2 for each tint for me? Total is 4 lights.
Thank you!