[Available again! - BLF special edition light] new Sofirn AAA twisty high CRI 5mm LED

I’ll take 5 “warms”. Color not a big deal. Black/Blue/Red you pick!

PappyD

Seems that the refreshed OP attracks new interest for the C01 :slight_smile:

I’d just like to update my selections please.

2x 3200 1xblack 1x red
2x5600 2xblue

thanks!

Little update to mine also, I would still like the 4 of 5600k, but colour wise 2 black, 1 red, and 1 blue (if posssible on the colour front).

thanks

update to mine:

one each color for each LED (6 total)
red, blue, black 3200
red, blue, black 5600

I’m in for 3 of each tint

Please count me in for the following:

3200K: 2 black, 1 red, 1 blue

5600K: 2 black, 1 red, 1 blue

One of each color and tint If there’s still room. I… must have these, and others must too!
:slight_smile:

1 red 3200K, 1 black 5600K and 1 blue 5600K for me please.

Please count me in for the following:

3200K: 1 black

5600K: 1 black, 1 red

Thank you

iamlucky13 I’m currently down for one 3200K. Could you please change that to 2 x 3209K and 2 x 5600K?

Are there actual pics of the red / blue / black Sofirn C01 already?

Would like to see how they actually look like before I choose which color I’d like.

Welcome back Stef.

“Never was so much owed by so many to so few” was a wartime speech made by the British Prime Minister Winston Churchill on 20 August 1940.

Let those few take care of themselves in order not to end up in the wrong side of the statistics.
And all of us will have more time to enjoy a beautiful, but sometimes stressful, hobby.

If possible I’d like to update my selection to

1 black 3200
1 red 3200
1 black 5600
1 blue 5600

Thanks!

EDIT

Actual flashlight colour doesn’t matter to me, as long as I have two of each LED variant, I’m happy.

I’m interested in 3 of the 3200k in black please!

Thanks!

Quite a few people are now stating anodization color preferences.

I’m not currently and was not planning to track anodization color preferences on the list. This adds six more variables to (3 options for each color temperature) to record.

Djozz, Do you believe this information will be of significant benefit for getting a more ideal ratio of anodizing colors, or is there even time for Sofirn to incorporate this level of feedback in their production plans? If so, I’ll consider whether I can incorporate colors into the list without making it too messy to read easily.

Otherwise, I suppose members continuing to state their preferences in the thread allows Sofirn to skim through it for rough counts if they desire, but the plan as stated so far does provide a significant number of each color option.

I think we’ll have to see if Sofirn has pictures ready in time for the group buy. In the meantime, I would presume the colors will be a similar tone to some of their existing lights. It looks like the SP10 is available in these three colors, for example:
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Sofirn-New-SP10-V2-0-LED-Flashlight-AA-14500-Flashlight-EDC-Pocket-Light-Cree-XPG2-550lm/2933049_32841154512.html?spm=2114.12010612.8148356.24.65d35da8AgjPWd

The blue and red tints for the C01 are the SP10 colours.

Barry was also asking for the actual colour preferences of the people in the interest list, to determine the colour ratio’s, and I told him that it will not happen that we will get that information in time from all the hundreds of people on the list, let go of the hours and hours of extra administration for iamlucky13. That is why I did a rough estimation for the ratio and that will be it. As long as the number of produced lights is considerably higher than the interest list (which is still the case) chances are high that everyone will be able to get the colours they want.

Interested in 1x black, 1x red, 1x blue all with 3200k :smiley:

The list is now updated through post #1280 (Bogdan). I’m not tracking anodization colors at this time, although I see nothing wrong with users continuing to state their color preferences in case Sofirn does check the thread for this input.

The total is now 874 lights.

Shortcut to the current list

The above changes have been included in the update.

FYI, I already had you down for this quantity from post 224.