[Banggood]Warsun H006 Q5 400 Lumens Magnet Ring Mini LED Flashlight $9.99

Interesting light! Good for camping maybe…

Please share your thoughts when you receive them. Maybe a mini review? Please? :)

Banggood;

Suggest that you and/or the light manufacturer hire a product description writer with greater familiarity with the use of English terminology. The description is in the worst of what I refer to as “Chinglish”

IS: The flashlight with powerful magnet ring, it can adsorb iron products.

BETTER: Magnetic ring surrounding tail switch allows light to adhere to ferrous metal surfaces. Can tail stand.

IS: Seismic, anti dropping, wear resistance. BETTER: Shock Resistant, Will survive a drop of ??? meters. Wear resistant anodized finish.

In proper English usage Seismic is used in reference to earthquakes, with little other usage.

Received 2 today.

The was no strap, clip nor 18650 tube EDIT: contacted customer service and they sent missing parts :)

Build quality: plastic lens and reflector, yellow side things are also plastic not rubber. Magnet rings were loose.
Other one had SMD side led wires crushed between reflector and led centering ring. Wire insulators were damaged so I taped them.

Modes: High, mid, strobo and SMD side leds. Next mode memory.
Even flood from side leds makes these pretty ok garage flashlights.

Too bad. I was hoping a much better light. Cheap feeling & next mode memory.. Disappointed. :(

How is the SMD led tint?

Yeah. $9.99 is cheap so it's ok to feel cheap :D and I think it's worth it.

Like any other 5630 SMD "pure white", not so blueish as 5050, 3528 cool whites.
Sure warm/neutral white would have been nice(r).

> next mode memory… Disappointed.

The thing about ‘next mode memory’ is — I’ve noticed after a few years of daily carrying lights with that mis-feature — the switches wear out from all the extra clicking. Too bad.

> Sure warm white would have been nice®

Does the cover over the strip of SMD emitters pop off?
If so it might be worthwhile to modify the emitted color by putting a sheet of color film (theatrical gel color filter material, Rosco for example is one brand)

You can slide whole SMD strip off.

I added now some Lee Filters 444 Eighth C.T. Straw filter to it to and main led lens too.

Upgrade version comes with RED LED for warning. Not bad. Can LED and reflector be easily replaced?

I see why not. 20mm star. 27x1.25mm lens. 27.5x20.5mm reflector.

Darn, noticed too late. Coupon shows as expired now.

Probably for the best, my backlog of lights to mod/tinker with is already too big.

Thanks for informing us. Hollow pill spotted.

444 Eighth CT Straw - LEE Filters

… daylight to tungsten light with a yellow bias.

Rosco’s #10 yellow or mid-amber work well also

"Updated" version is $9.99 now

http://news.banggood.com/u/nrd.php?p=apkqyhGLMS_66804_1060383_1_68

My two year old is using this as a headlight for his Tonka truck. :slight_smile: It sticks to the body. And, the yellow plastic matches the color of his truck.

is it hollow pill?
any review for this light with tear up?

Yeah, I think so. Not that I know.

If it hollow its not worth to buy :frowning:

My first ever youtube video. I just was such a fan of this torch I made a little clip.

I thought it might help others decide if they need this torch in their life or not.

Great video, it seems rather bright, looks like a perfect car flashlight.