☢ [Bilakos10 Premium Deals] ● Astrolux FT03 SST-40 ● Astrolux A01 UV ● Seeknite X6S ● JCD 8898 Hot Air Station ● SQ-D60

Thank you so much for the help and link.!!!

The bench vice code is not working for me, it says that it is expired

thanks man

Do you have code for convoy s2+ to be used for Japan (JP)? Thanks

OK thanks Bilakos, maybe instead of the C4 a code for the Liitokala Lii with cable then?

cheers :beer: :beer:

Liitokala Lii - 500 code has expired.

That sounds like a good plan.
Lii 500 with plug included in my requests!

You Sir are my Hero!

Any idea on what time will your deals drop?

Well, right now we are having our training session.
The deals should arrive at around 8-10pm UTC+2, which is when I have my free time available :slight_smile:

Unfortunately Japan isn’t included in my counties’ list.

(just an aside: at least for me, Lii-500 complete package prices (includes: charger, AC adapter, 12v car adapter) are less expensive in AliExpress stores, several big ones there have a limited flash sale, and they offer free shipping to my country [GearBest does not have any free shipping option for most items to my country] )

It was available for a very limited amount of orders so it expired pretty fast.

If you are interested, I can request another code for tomorrow!

FWIW, my Lii 500 which I ordered a few weeks ago from GB works great except for the included power supply, which didn’t work at all. I plugged it into a different one and it works great on that one though! Currently wishing I had bought the bare charger for $13 :wink:

Strange. My 2y old Lii 500, has a very decent powersupply, i've tested it with my electronic controlled load and dropped at (not sure about the precise numbers) 11.86X V with 2.2XX A draw.

Over that value the charged tripped its current protection, which also was marginally affected by the temperature increase in the current draw testing, but until 2A, really.... no prob.

Despite liking my opus 3100 2.2 more i must admit that liitokala is much more near their statements in the PSU

Maybe barrybluejeans got one with EU power adapter?

nah, it’s a US version. It powered up fine the first time and quit after that. I’m not concerned about it. Just saying that if people already have the proper (known good) PS laying around, it might be worth saving the additional $5. The charger itself has been flawless, hits 4.19V per external voltmeter every time.

Mine is EU, bought from Ali for about 21 USD at that time.

And yes.... any decent 12V 2A 5.5x2.1mm barrel plug will cope just fine.

Maybe a silly question, but… is the polarity for this particular connector always the same (standardized in terms of where plus/minus are)?

Not silly, usually the + is in the center, but sadly there's no standard (to my knoledge) , and i've come across manufacturers with the negative in the inside of the plug...so just to be on the safe side, look for stickers or writings on the psu, or for maybe weared out labels, just use a DMM