☢ [Bilakos10 Premium Deals] ● Astrolux FT03 SST-40 ● Astrolux A01 UV ● Seeknite X6S ● JCD 8898 Hot Air Station ● SQ-D60

So, is what you wrote before still true (that you can use any charger , provided that its 12V and enough amps)?

I think yes. because usually, and i mean usually....12V PSU have + inside, and 5.5x2.1 barrel plug, i mean ...also the Infrared floodlight i use outside my house for my surveillance system has them. Also any generic outdoor AC to 12VDC have the same plug, also if you take a look at any oem generic chinese IP (non POE) cam they have it too...let's put it that way: it's difficult and rare to fall on a different plug...albeit still possible . regarding MY chinese buying experience...

instead buying a crappy PSU declaring 5A and really not pushing more than 0.5A is more than probable...my worst 12v psu is an aliexp LX1205 which behaved exactly like i just said.

:+1:

You are correct.
Most of the 12v power bricks I have come along use the same plug type that the Lii 500 has.

Either way, I have a code for the Lii 500 US coming in a few hours!

Can you please request code for these boxes:

https://www.gearbest.com/led-accessories/pp_582741.html?wid=21&lkid=12792408

Last time code did not work or I was too late.

Thank you.

Active codes

25/1/2018

Available for these countries:

HK,US,CA,MY,TW,GB,IE,AU,NZ,IN,SG,ZA,PH,GR,NL,HU,SK,CZ,HR,BG,SI,RS

$ 15.99
bilakosJ165
$ 2.99
bilakosJ164
Original Xiaomi Power Bank 2C
$ 23.99
bilakosJ169
Sanrenmu 7063 LUC-LK L iner Lock Folding Knife
$ 6.99
bilakosJ163

C8 ordered, thank you :+1:

Interesting 6-port USB charger, but I can’t tell if it’s 3.5A max total, or if each port can simultaneously deliver 3.5A (21A total).

In FAQ section is this answer:

Yeah, I saw that, but then what is the total output for all ports combined?

EDIT: OK, found info on another website. It looks like it’s 6A max for all ports combined.

code is not working for S2+.
Also, any code for C8 but in 3A tint?

That sounds like a more reasonable power output estimation.
The actual reason why I requested a code for it was due to its nice appearance :slight_smile:

It looks like a bench top power supply!

The code does work, bilakos told us before he does not have acces to a PC and he does everything with his smartphone, so I can imagine it is hard to write down in a tiny screen.
I just bought the S2+, just put one s less like all his codes.

bilakos, thanks for the code!, thanks to your codes I ordered my third S2+ tan now :smiley:

The correct one is:

The code bilakosJ170 doesn’t work either.

KuoH

I have a smaller 2 port like that I use with my raspberry pi. Quite handy to monitor what is going on with it

You are absolutely right.
Doing everything from my mobile is quite difficult and mistakes are made.

If anyone is interested, the code for the S2+ Sand is bilakosJ166

First time customer here. If I am ordering multiple different items on one order, can I use multiple codes?

Thanks.

Hi Bilakos, can you add the code for Eagle Eye X2R 3C please? Thanks.

Can we please get the code for S2+ Sandy brown 4c tint?

That sounds like a plan.
I will include it in my requests for Monday.