*BLF LT1 Lantern Project) (updated Nov,17,2020)

Could I be added to the list for one (1) LT1? Thanks!

Shipping is an other interesting question. Do we have to order it from China or is Sofirn going to sell it on Amazon like their other flashlights?

For sure itā€™ll come from China initially. Probably be quite a while before itā€™s stateside on Amazon.

thank you!

In for 1 please

In for 1!

Iā€™m in for 1 already. Please put me down for 3 more for a total of 4.

Great! Put me down for twoā€¦.

Iā€™m in for 1.

Iā€™m in for 2

I would like to add another to my order please thanks so I want two.
Chris

Please forgve a TL/DR question. Will the lantern have a USB output to work as a cell phone recharger? And is there a recommended solar panel to charge it?

This first LT1 model will not have a power bank option for charging phones, but as for solar panels i have tested & use, the Eceen 10-Watt folding panel from Amazon for 40 bucks is my favorite off-grid / emergency USB solar charger that charges the LT1 quite well.

With powerbank option, you could use the rest battery capacity for charging in the night, if no one needs to use the LT1.
But I think it is better to use a separate powerbank for individual phone charging and emergency charging of the LT1.

There is also an ADDTOP solar power bank which I use. Approx 38 hours sunlight to fully charge however it has a fairly large capacity. Could be used to charge cellphones or indeed recharge the lantern.

Link below, no affiliation etc. I bought one and like it apart from the fact there are only 2 usb ports, I fully charge it from the mains then top it up on sunny days. Although obviously thicker and heavier than a cell phone its surface area is similar to many large smartphones. Easily fits in a cargo pocket or rucksack.

Here yaā€™ go hankā€¦. complete with a picture & link to take you right to it.

Iā€™m in for one please.

A review of some devices for USB-C that may be interesting for some.

Note that there are 2 models offered. Thereā€™s a 4 panel at $29.99 (black or camo). Then thereā€™s a 3 panel version that has black at $24.99 but then camo at an amazing $15.99. Not sure how much of a difference from 4-panel to 3-panel, but $14 cheaper is a significant savings.

/\ ā€¦ The one I linked to is the best one to get. This was discussed earlier in this threadā€¦ somewhere. :+1: