*BLF LT1 Lantern Project) (updated Nov,17,2020)

ah lol the beer mug
clock that keeps flowing beer light. :smiley: > Magic Water Fountain Tap - Auto faucet Eye Catching Floating In Air

I have used the pencil lead trick. it’s amazing. Hopefully someone will show us the path for the lead in time, thanks.

I had problems finding the lights on the toaster oven and refrig :person_facepalming:

As Slider said it’s awesome!!

Yeap still time and you’re added :slight_smile:

Neat photo, Den. Did your power go out at 6:47 PM? :wink:

Is that a double-sided clock? I’ve often thought about getting one of those!

To me today seems like a slow day in terms of adds to the interest list but there’s 17 to this point, and that’s the 9th most in a day since I starting tracking things.

For the week:
Monday - 139
Tuesday - 41
Wednesday - 17

Total of 197 just for the first 3 days of this week :slight_smile:

Total of 2,262 for active members.

I would like to be on the list, I was on the list but I lost my account and email.

For the Pro version, we need a heatpipe to the base and more AMC Chanels and another Attiny with more outputs/legs.
It could have a lowmiddle power level without PWM and 5 AMCs per Color. And a second chanel with 5 or more AMCs for middle high if you use it alone and turbo with both chanels together.
But there needs to be enough room for so many AMCs and chanels.

Is it the case that changing the color to a half mixed tint, that all AMCs run without PWM or on full power?
So the latern would be double bright as in extreme cold / hot color temperature?

SIG, would you add two more fo me, please? Should bing the total up to 8. Thx!

Candle mode runs the lantern with the last selected output level and tint right?

The color rendering is perfect. Any idea what would be the runtime on a 1x18650 in the mid mode?

Thank you Den! I just bought the 60W :wink:

You could calculate it approximately. Take the capacity of your one cell. Divide it by the number of channels enabled in your lantern (we expect the default to be 5) then divide that by 0.35. This assumes you are requesting the situation when the 7135 chips are fully on. Each fully enabled 7135 limits the current to 0.35A. This assumes the mid mode you mentioned is tint mixing to the middle of the CCT range. So a 3500mAhr cell would last about 2 hours.

If you want some lower setting, there is no way to know without testing with your cell and lantern.

Put me down for one, thanks

You’re now tied for 4th most lanterns with 6 other people :+1:

I don’t think so. I believe the driver is designed so that brightness stays the same regardless of tint mixing.

I’m amazed at the numbers!
Did any other BLF project gather so much interest before it went on sale?

Are the solder points on the extra 7135’s on one of the power legs, or on the PWM leg from the MCU?

If it’s on a power leg, I’m sure pencil lead won’t work for passing 350mA. It might work for passing the PWM signal, but I’m not sure.

You could probably also try taping a small square of aluminum foil over the jumpers for the extra 7135’s. Just be careful not to let it touch other contacts.

Interested in one with batteries