*BLF LT1 Lantern Project) (updated Nov,17,2020)

Please put me down for two more. Total of 5.

Iā€™m not sure, but I think it had something to do with the plastic diffuser around the LEDs.

Iā€™ll take one more, making it a total of two (in addition to #2794)

Thanks!

Please put me down for one more lantern.

I think it had to do with the duffuser getting scratched in production but not anything to do with it in usage. To alleviate anyoneā€™s concerns those that were scratched were rejected and not sent out :slight_smile:

As of 10/21 11:40pm there are only 18 slots left on the interest list. When theyā€™re gone that will be it for the additions to the list.

OK, one more for me. Total of 2. Thank you.

Ah thatā€™s fair, nothing substantial for those in the first run.

Will you have the necessary bits for the LT1 posted in the firmware repo so that those of us who want to update or adjust small things can do so?

I know the pogo pin pads are a non-standard layout but if itā€™s built and wired similarly to the Q8 using a SOIC clip aught to be just as easy.

With the PG&E crisis recently, I have been searching for something just like this! Spent the time to read the history of this project, and definitely want to get it! Thank you and everybody else for making this awesome lantern. if a spot is still available, put me down for one please

Count me in for 1 please

Please add two more LT1. Total of 4.

When will the code(s) be sent out?

Respectfully

Iā€™m also interested. Count me in.

Please add a second one for me. Im on the list with number 756.
Thank you very much.

Hi,
i would like to have one too. Could you please put me to the list?
greetings from germany
AndrƩ

Arrived hereā€¦

Yeah. How you like it so far?

Iā€™m not sure! Iā€™m away, I just got the photo through from my post lady :wink:

Where is ā€œhereā€ in general terms?

Whatā€™s wrong with it? Looks ok here, I set size to 100% relative so should display OK on most devices, anyone else have problems?

yes, where is here?