*BLF LT1 Lantern Project) (updated Nov,17,2020)

Sorry, in UK guys

So it appears Iā€™m not imagining this.

Still a bit of speculation on my part as the UPS and 17Track status still havenā€™t changed. 17Track says arrived in destination country (18 Oct) and UPS still says awaiting item.

But Iā€™ll certainly post some thoughts when I get it.

If you are in the US, it will typically say that when the item is working its way through customs. It hasnā€™t been handed over to the domestic carrier yet.

I am currently #66, please add me for one more, if available.

Because of issues, I wasnā€™t able to order when the first PM came out, so I am looking forward to the opportunity to order with the next batch.

Thanks!

The only reason I speculate at a date is the email I got from UPS:

Iā€™m not certain that package is the LT1, but the LT1 is the only package I have coming that claims to have been shipped. Iā€™m guessing Wednesday is optimistic at this point, Thursday would be fine. Hereā€™s to hoping. :partying_face:

Maybe the scanner skipped mine, but I havenā€™t received any shipping info for a week now. The last update I had was that it was picked up by the carrier somewhere in China. It makes little difference since Iā€™m not on the left coast, so whenever folks there start to get theirs Iā€™m still a week away. Chinese shipping is definitely not USPS/UPS/ or even FedEx! I guess Iā€™m spoiled. I can (and do) ship things USPS and the recipient can have it anywhere in the USA within 3 days without paying extra for that level of service.

Sorry, I have been away from the forum for a while, it appears some of you have been able to order your lanterns but I have not received any messages yet? Has this just started?

Edit: Guess I should have read the OP. hopefully I will hear something soon. Iā€™m definitely not at the top of the list by any means.

Any idea when it will be available to buy at the group price on ebay?

Of course. Everything is already there.

Did you order from amazon.de, and when was it shipped?

Iā€™m interested, please add me to the buy list!

Time to promote my other ones now Lantern Color - Album on Imgur, some of them dont look very good, but some are pretty good

Sorry, didnā€™t post quantity, I just want one, if there are any slots left!

No, Amazon.com as instructed by PM, not sure why it didnā€™t say .de.

Iā€™m not sure when it shipped, I did get a notification it had arrived in UK this morning so got quickly through Royal Mail.

As of 10/22 9:10am there are only 8 slots left on the interest list. When they are filled there will be no more additions to the interest list.

These are the people added since the last file updates posted last night.

21-OCT-2019 oakvan
21-OCT-2019 mitsuki08
21-OCT-2019 lumiere
21-OCT-2019 lumiere
21-OCT-2019 jimF
21-OCT-2019 Angel MartĀ”nez
22-OCT-2019 oto
22-OCT-2019 All_thumbs
22-OCT-2019 Sunnysunsun
22-OCT-2019 ARMS.AARON
22-OCT-2019 ARMS.AARON
22-OCT-2019 ver_ivanz007
22-OCT-2019 Phlipp
22-OCT-2019 abneustadt
22-OCT-2019 sandanbob
22-OCT-2019 drewsonian

Iā€™ll add a third, since I only received 1 code for my first two spots. That way Iā€™ll be sure to get my 2, and possible an extra if I somehow get my 2nd code. :wink:

SIGShooter, please add 2 extra for me, so a total of 4.
For my father and father in law

Please put me down for another, for a total of 3.

I would like to be included in the group buy for the LT1. Thanks!

Only three spots left . . .