*BLF LT1 Lantern Project) (updated Nov,17,2020)

@ Ilumenati, mine were lacking a good amount of lubrication as well, the threads were galling, so added more myself. I have two units and both were this way. Not missing ano, but not like sp36 or sp70, both buttery smooth upon arrival.

Thanks for the baseline comparison JoeH12.81, I also cleaned and applied lubrication a couple times and it is still galling.

Yes, both my SP36 are perfect, that is why the difference seems so apparent. Itā€™s the missing ano on the corners of the threads that has me a bit worried.

Sofirn just sent me a reply on my missing LT1.

Just a nice reply saying they would check it out.

Yes all 4 so far have messy threads which needed a good clean. And only
One had good thread anodising, the rest are patchy and make it flash as you tighten up the tube. I guess they were not cleaned before adding lube, or something gritty got onto the threads after the lube before assembly.

My Missing LT1

I just came from my local Post Office. I showed them the USPS tracking info from the internet.
They did a more detail tracking inquiry of my tracking number on their system.
The meat of system reply was ā€œPackage has no Physical scans. It is possible that the package has not been tendered to the USPS.ā€
They said the inquiry usually has a picture of the package and this inguiry had no picture. So if the USPS did not get it; then, they can not deliver it.
They suggest I contact the sender. Which I have.

Interesting whopist. May be the same thing happened to mine.

Processed Through Facility. Your item has been processed through our facility in ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS) at 6:19 pm on December 27, 2019. ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)

Is the last message, itā€™s been in transit for 53 days now. Iā€™ve also messaged Sofirn but has not gotten a reply.

Did you get yours through Amazon also? My order was placed Nov, 27.

ā€œDid you get yours through Amazon also? My order was placed Nov, 27.ā€

Yes. Light with batteries.

Well my post master said it was on a pallet, and judging by shipping mine and whopist are on the same one, mine was ordered from Amazon with batteries also

My missing LT!

Just received this from Sofirn:

ā€œPlease wait a few hours. We trying to offer you a solution. Thanks for your patience.ā€

Iā€™m just about done dealing with this. Itā€™s no longer in the usps system as itā€™s been out for so long, Iā€™m hoping Amazon some how knows something I donā€™t and will be here on their predicted 10th, but Iā€™m doubtful. Probably in a week or two Iā€™ll mark it lost on Amazon and order a new one. I donā€™t like doing this but it might be the only option.

I guess weā€™re all on the same boat. The delivery date on amazon keeps moving. It doesnā€™t even show tracking# for me on amazon anymore, or a track package option. Used to be expected date Jan,6 now itā€™s Feb,6 but few days ago it was Jan,31. Hopefully Sofirn will answer my PM soon.

Hi DBSAR, is there any update on the LT-1 with powerbank functionality?

not yet, as its a planned future deluxe project version. We were looking to get the colored versions and all current orders for the current LT1 fulfilled first.

interested if its not to lateā€¦.

you can purchase the light online if its available. Iā€™m pretty sure group buy list is full already. Deals online are pretty similar price.

Not sure what category ā€œmy missing LT1ā€is in; but, I sure hope us losers that havenā€™t received our lights yet have not been forgotten.

Wonder how many are in the missing light category?

Whopist

Well Iā€™m in that category.
Weā€™ve tried just about everything to find mine, talked to local post office, they asked larger nearby city, they asked the state, local post office contacted customs, sent a phone call to customs, contacted sofirn(They havenā€™t gotten back yet) I just want mine by the end of the month(Hopefully)

Hope you all receive them soonā€¦ the CNY has slowed down shipping & processing, and the virus outbreak could be slowing shipping parcels due to screening them.

Itā€™s been in the USA since around December 20, so I donā€™t think itā€™s that

Mine was sitting at Canada customs since Jan. 17 or some BS like that. I just got it 2 days ago. So like 3 weeks it sat doing nothing except waiting for inspection or whatever.