Brontelight Technology: Carbon Fibre LED flashlight--www.brontelight.com

[quote=brontelight]
Sorry a little busy on exhibition, will upload more pictures later. Just a little busy taking pictures at the Olight stand.

:wink:

Jesus, I read this thread, then notorious troll thread, I want my time back, bend it, make it flexibleee!!!1111

It is a shame these companies do this crap. It looks like an interesting light, and I want more info. However, it doesn’t speak well of the company when they are not on the up and up.

It appears that Brontelight rep doesnt know how to make business.
And regarding that other thread - they sell Olight S15 copy for 40$, yeah, good luck with that!

What I have seen so far from Brontelight is no cooperation, high expectations of us being ignorant fools to make some money.

I wouldnt trust this company given their poor threads.

No.

Yes.. but not me

Brontelight sigh, you have done it again.

Lolz at this thread.

brontelight, you should send out some samples for review, even negative reviews will be better than this thread.
I would offer to review a sample but would be worried that with my inexperience I would rate it better than it is and let the community down.

An internet search for Brontelight or Bronte will bring up these posts and drive away business .... Oh well!

I don’t know, to me it just seems that Brontelight hasn’t got their head around good marketing. I think this thread could be savable if they play their cards right.

I don't know if anyone would purchase samples of this but if it's a language barrier issue and you are asking if anyone would like to review these samples then yes, I would love to review them.

Definitely send one to Jmac.

* Picture is actual size

Have posted large pictures

No you did not.

jpg

From their facebook page.

Wow, part of me thought, that can’t really be one of bronte’s pictures. The other part of me knew it was true.