Brontelight Technology: Carbon Fibre LED flashlight--www.brontelight.com

OMG! I thought you were kidding so I had to see for myself. It’s really there! ROFLMAO!

X3 I thought mhanlen was trolling.

You can just calm down and quickly point to his eyes with strobe mode. This brightest quickly flashing light will cause damage to attackers’ eyes

Or just whack ’em in the head!

I got a good laugh out of it!

I think strobe is on the hidden menu.

Comedy gold. :smiley:

Any moon mode available?

starting standard BLF’s questions

Epic! :bigsmile:

This thread is getting funnier by the day!

I actually like the looks of tbe light. Looks like it is Aluminum wrapped in carbon fibre, not using actual solid carbon tubes, but hard to tell for sure without better pics.

Picture quality needs to be improved. Above product pic is nowhere near the quality of this gem below…lol

Bronte got serius photoshop ninja skilz

I can’t see the pictures of the light.

Hmm. Just to try to see if their links work:

EDIT: Seems like the image links started working in the middle of my posting attempt ;)…

In the OP tiny pic, is the horizontal light 18650 and the vertical CR123? If so I prefer the 18650.

Agree that it looks to be CF wrapped over aluminium.

Direct links for those who can’t see pics.

Even the direct links are dead

Links are DEAD… Is this company f**ing around

I edited the links, try again.

I originally pulled the first letter as it wouldn’t work on my pc with it in. On my phone links work both ways.

Nope, still dead :/…. Considering that the URL has “shitu” in them I think their dissing us off HAHA

Edited one last time. I don’t know what is with those links, sometimes the letter at the start needs to be deleted. I save it as h and need to change it to b, save it as b and it needs to be changed to h to work. WTF?

If it doesn’t work brontelight can fix it themselves.

Still dead! :party:

Bronte light is dead

Is that a carbon fibre sticker or is it real carbon fibre?