Budget batteries

I will tell with he if can be possible. Do you can tell me the name of thats stores?

Some of the US stores I’ve seen BLF members buy from are Mountain Electronics, Lion Wholesale, Illum Supplies, and Battery Junction

I’m sure there are many other ones around,

Thanks SIGShooter, I’ll check and add those stores in my list :+1:

If you found a seller that was willing to declare the batteries as cosmetics or similar I believe you would most likely get them. Comestics is really believable for Brazil because of how women take care of themselves there. Lots of makeup and number one in the world for cosmetic surgery I don’t believe Brazil has strict customs. Might wanna place a small order first to try and see how it goes. That’s the key with drugs as well you do multiple small orders and not huge ones, unless your methods are foolproof. Like inside furniture etc it won’t hurt to ask the suppliers if they will declare it as some thing else. And just make sure you tell them you don’t hold them responsible if the package is seized. If all else fails and your friend fails in getting them back into Brazil as long as you pay for everything and shipping I have no problem stuffing them inside a stuffed animal and sending them to you. I’ll be around if it comes to that. Easiest way would probably to do a western union transfer to me let me purchase them and send them to you. My daughter has literally a hundred stuffed animals all over the house. Wouldn’t be anything a little epoxy and won’t be able to tell I ever cut it open

If I was in your situation I’d want someone to at least try for me. I’ve seen other members here do it for each other. Some European countries have shipping bans as well and have one member ship to another on that part of the world. Actually there nothing special but if you want to try it at some point. If you pay shipping. I have a couple cells I could part with that have some decent life left in them. I have 3-4 cells now per light. Someone was generous to give me some used laptop pulls on here. We could do a trial run before you spent money on a number of brand new cells. If it worked you get a couple cells for cost of shipping and know the chance is fairly good that the next one would make it. If it didn’t well you know that as well and didn’t lose a whole bunch of money. But I don’t think you’ll have a hard time finding a China shipper to bend the rules for you honestly. They get their money either way. If on aliexpress they may ask you to waive the buyer protection or something. Or do the transaction through another method so they arnt held accountable

What a story speed4goal.
Franz rest assure, it may take a while before the orders from AliExpress reach you but you’ll find a label on there with both a below $20 value and something else then battery as description.
It is strange and feels dishonest yet they all seem to do it without the need for asking.
Heck I asked US suppliers to write a fake value on the label because taxes and administration fees are very high here (once ordered 3 drivers and a led from US with a value of $55 and at ~$15 per driver I thought that was not cheap. Would the value be printed on the parcel I should have paid the maillady (what’s a female mailman called?) at least €31 ($35) of which a big part is administration and handling. Way to steep
It is also the reason I try to never order a lot of things at once but rather split (besides the obvious advantages of easy fighting issues on 3 items in 3 times a 1 item order then 3 items in a 5 item order)

Had to pay the taxes/fees just once in at least a 1000 orders and that had no value or description on the label.

Yeah, I made 3 orders and 2 was splitted, a (lii500 and 4 samsungs18650) splitted in banggood , those batteries in aliexpress and a thorfire s70 in banggood too :sunglasses:

I ordered in bg 4 sams 18650 to make a test if they ship or not, because they dont know certainly :person_facepalming:

Here we have the same problem, big packages certainly taxed even if this cost $1, they risk with a pen the price and put what they think :rage:

If a package was taxed, you pay 60% of total amount (with exchange taxes) :weary:

I not feel dishonest trying to “dodge” ( I think thats a good word for this) this sistem, if 5% used in this country will have a decent life…. Here we work 8 months only paying taxes. I save money and give to orphanages or ongs, not thieves! :smiley:

If bangood won’t ship I’m sure a seller on aliexpress will. Where there is a will there is a way. Smugglers will always succeed. Another option is if power banks are sold in Brazil at a fair price you could take apart a new powerbank and you would get brand new 18650 cells. Like on Brazil amazon or something like a ankler powerbank or xiomi. Sometimes you can get cheap laptop batteries with like 6 batteries for 13-20$ new. It’s usually a big market you should be able to buy replacement laptop batteries within your local online markets for fairly cheaply. Shouldn’t cost more then $20

“Hobby parts” on a customs label is truthful yet deceptive. Even better if it’s sent from an individual and sent as a gift or with a very low value.

I make shave products and while I can’t ship some of it out of the country, I know that it’s done by enterprising folks.

Good and bad news, panasonics (ali) and a samsungs (bg) are shipped, but liitokalas dont :frowning:

the seller sent a message which he able to ship in september but I dont want to wait….

http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/7977613531.html?orderId=77400365313348

Someone knows another trusted seller?

Thanks

Hello!

Got me to the rescue. Just used "26650-50A" as my search string; here are the 2 most interesting results I found:

Godspeed!

Cheers ^:)

If banggood shipped the Samsung batteries they sell 26650 ,batteries might not be the liito ones but they do carry some

For your viewing pleasure: Liitokala 26650-50A 26650 5000mAh 20A Li-ion Rechargeable Flat Top Battery @banggood.com

Cheers ^:)

Hmm if a seller is stating he will have new Liitokala cells in September I think this is a new batch. And we knoe the Chinese are masters in cheapening stuff over time so could this be the point where we have to become very careful and wait for reports on the new version?

Speed4Goal is right. I’ve had prescription medicines shipped to me without a problem and know many others with the same story. US Customs uses ‘drug dogs’ now but not constantly. Explosives are ‘sniffed out’ electronically. It’s when a shipper gets stuff seized a lot and gets put on a ‘watchlist’ that you might not see your goods. Then they change names and the game starts over. Other than air-carrier issues and large quantities, LiIon into the US is a low priority problem; they’re not particularly looking for them but will grab the ones they find randomly. These are a small percentage of what comes in legally from Chinese mega-stores so they can’t really put the store on a watchlist effectively.

I’ve got a BG order for 4 30Q’s processing. I’ll update here as things go along.

Phil

My Liitokala batteries ordered 7/13 have yet to arrive from gearbest and I have for the last two days have been in contact with the seller, but little has been accomplished.

It is always a risk buying from these suppliers.

Just found the button-top 30Q’s from BG are on backorder. I asked when they expect more, I can wait a while. A refund was offered.
shipping to US only standard or Priority direct, but the latter can’t be a PO Box so I chose cheap standard.

Phil

Hi people, aliexpress sent a refund and with that came another problem…

I have exacts U$24,24 in ebanx wallet and if I want to use that the amount of new buy must be the same/under……. :person_facepalming:

I give up to buy in bg, the chat or e-mail dont resolve anything and the buy must be in U$, bg sent directly in R$ ( :arrow_right: :person_facepalming: )

So, I checked 5x in aliexpress and only one seller appears in list and the price dont match for few cents……

Do you knows another seller with 4pcs for U$24,24?

Ebanx Its a shame!

I just received notice from gearbest that my Liitokala batteries of this date are still in Czech.

Is this the new world’s idea of global economy?

I also bought some batteries that went to Czech. But after 4 days they are now at least in the US although on the other side of the country.