Budget batteries

I live in the same part of the U.S., I hope we both receive our shipment soon.

One never knows with USPS these days. I’ve had things take over 2 weeks to get to me from NY, longer than it took to get from China to the US.

My #4 Liitokala 26650's were in Frankfurt, then to Czech, and stayed there for 30+ days, I just got them today....hang in there!

The batteries sure are taking the scenic routes…I hope they get some good sightseeing in. At least mine only spent 4 days i Czech and missed Frankfurt.

Banggood answered that the 30Q’s would ship in 2-3 days, so apparently they’re still shipping here. Other countries they ship to are listed on the page under the ‘Shipping Methods’ tab, including Brazil which might work for Franz (the OP of this thread).

Phil

Good news, the s70 and lii50 has arived in brazil, the s70 came in 22/08 :open_mouth:

I wait now for nacional shipping, banggood sent very fast those itens :smiley:

So the batteries………. I think those came up to 40~60 days waiting :weary:

The samsungs posted in the same time with lii500 and the tracking code only works in 25/08 (netherlands), the other batteries in aliexpress still not works. I think those packets do not processed……

I will pray by those packets came without problems but for now I think is all right :+1:

The rest of my BG order has been here a week, but still waiting on the 30Q’s. It was the same last time I bought cells there, they were routed through Sweden I think while everything else was direct from China.

Phil

Batteries seems have a very slow shipping :frowning:

I bought some batteries from Gearbest on 7/31 and they arrived on 8/18, coming by way of Czech :slight_smile:

Fastest delivery I’ve ever had on batteries from one of the Chinese sellers.

how namy days average it take to complete the shipping?

Last 19th of April I ordered 4×NCR18650Bs from GearBest which arrived home the very next 29th… :CROWN:

My two last battery containing orders arrived home simultaneously, 26 & 20 days, from the Czech republic too. LiitoKala 26650-50As… :-) I did not even had to pay any shipping surpluses, possibly because these didn't had to get onboard an airliner.

Cheers ^:)

WOW, very fast with those ncr :open_mouth:

Before fasttech sttoped to sent batteries, they came around 20~35 days, I always bought trustfire 3A because they are cheap and a lot of them lasted 4 years :partying_face:

And those emoticons in your signature? Some of them make me laugh hard ahuuhahuauhahha

Those are a handful of emoticons from the ForoLinternas forum, I drop in there from time to time. There are many others:

Cheers

P.S.: maybe you can recognize our fellow “roto2”, whose name translates as “broken2”.

I’ll sign in to take some ahhuauaauauuahuhahu