Budget friendly adjustable bench Power supplies perfect for testing LED's and other uses!

yes, the discount is alway here for BLF friend
when you make order , please tell me first

I don’t why you said those are exaggeration. As you did not buy it , how can you said this? No practice, no right to speak!!
I can totally make sure that as your input power and load it big enough, our power supply can output 32v/12A. there is not any problem
you can see my youtube channel , there are many friends share https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNcr2Rj_07PGp46PAakHKYl_KDbUPP_qA
or you can see our DPS5015 https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNcr2Rj_07PFN3rZPebHUgwKpb1nQWcIC

yes, DPS3012 has constant current function , it has output short-cuit protection , there is no input reverse polarity protection.

This was a very old post. He has since seen the light and actually built a DPS5015 the other day: budgetlightforum.com/comment/1110862

Looks like the case option that RD tech offers has changed.

OLD:

NEW:

I noticed that as well, I am torn, I like both designs and see uses for both of them. I wish they still offered the old one as well, it is great if you want to stack things on top of it and thus use up less workspace.

Exactly my thoughts too.

sorry, I did not saw this . thank you for your help you

yes, this is new housing , the old one , we don’t produce it now ,. maybe after 1 month, we can produce this old one

thank you for your advice , because the product problem, we don’t produce the old one , now we are dealing with this , we will begin to produce the old one after 1 month

thank you for your advice , because the product problem, we don’t produce the old one , now we are dealing with this , we will begin to produce the old one after 1 month

I’m following this thread with interest and decided I want either a DPS5005 or a DPS3005. So 5A in any case, but I’m undecided about the voltage.

The DPS5005 has

- higher possible input and output voltage

• slightly higher price

Price would be ok, even if I don’t need the higher voltage for now (19v PSU planned).

But: Does the 5005 have any disadvantages compared to the 3005 (except the price)?

Thx
HQ

HI friend
now for DPS5005 and DP50V5A, input 55v , output 50v.
For DPS5015, input max is 60V, output 50 V.
except those, there is no higher
if you have 19 V PSU, but why you try to choose DPS5005, this is buck converter , input is 19 V, max output is 17V . so DPS3005 engough
But there is DPH3205, this is buck-boost power suppy, you can consider 42.54€ 20% OFF|Rd dph3205 Buck Boost Wandler Konstant spannungs strom Programmier bare digitale Steuerung Strom versorgung Farbe LCD Voltmeter 32V 5a|lcd digital voltmeter|voltmeter lcdvoltmeter digital - AliExpress
about DPS3005 and DPS5005, except the price and voltage , there is no difference

there is problem to test at 50v/15A. there is no any problem. but input 60V, i told customs, they should leave a place to use , because most friend’s power supply is not stable , and not pure DC voltage. so we request them to leave a place to use
and there is 5 warning :
1, when you get the product in the first time, please don’t use your hands to touch the components, because human static electricity can damage some chips.

2.You must make sure that the input voltage is 1.1 times higher than output voltage. Under large current circumstances, pay attention to heat elimination.

3. When the current is more than 10A or the temperature is more than 45 °c , the fan will begin to work. when the temperature is more than 65°c, the module will stop working

4, if you use AC-DC converter or transformer coil, please add rectifier (rectifier bridge) and filter (more than 4700uf filter capacitor).
5, If input power supply is unstable, please add LC, L is over 47uf, C is over 2200 uf.

did you order it ?
the payment is easy : you can make payments with Escrow (credit card, Visa, MasterCard, moneybookers or Western Union)
hope it is easy for you

Thank you for your answer. I consider the larger DPS5005 so I might use a higher input voltage in the future. Just to have the option.

very good , friend
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/RD-DPS5005-Constant-Voltage-current-Step-down-Programmable-Power-Supply-module-buck-Voltage-converter-color-LCD/32684324154.html
you can make order on the page , and don’t pay for it . and leave a message , you are from BLF, I will give you 2 usd discount for you , ok?

let me talk about this product
this is our new engineer previouse work, he was used to be teacher , he know many thing , he can design many good products, but there is a problem for his products
details is not good , so there will be many problem.
but for our products, there is no much many function, but the details is made better .

seems it is good, but you need to add a fan … :smiley:

please search CC and CV , learn it
if you use DPS power supply to charge , our process is frist CC and then CV. when the voltage is up to max voltage , the current will be 0 or samller , it can protect battery