CLOSED groupbuy: Wuben A21 (June 10 to 27 2018)

interested depending on price. thanks.

did I see things correctly, single clicks will change brightness levels but if you hold down the button you get ramping

You have to do a double click from off to get into ramping mode.

Thanks JasonWW

Interested, I see that the current BG price in Can is $196.23, that is too high a price IMO for a light who’s specifications, build quality and performance has not been verified or reviewed.
I think this form factor… side/forward button control, compact size, lumens, battery,charging etc could be a good seller and popular with a lot of buyers.

IMO, for the masses (city and suburban dwellers/non avid enthusiast) about 5000 lumens is the ‘sweet spot’.

Please understand that M4D M4X has not told us his price yet.

This is not practical at all from an electrical and thermal point of view. Most boost drivers are only in the 35 watt range. This is good for 3000 to maybe 3400 lumen range.

Lexel is building some high powered boost drivers in the 50 watt range that might get us to 4000 lumen when used with a very high drain battery and no protection circuitry.

I’m pretty sure this lights 4200 lumen rating is going to be exaggerated. Especially using the particular battery they chose. I estimate it’s going to be like so many other lights in this catagory, 3000 to 3200 lumen.

Also, at 3200 lumen you can only expect 1.5 minute of turbo before it gets really hot to hold.

If you want a real 5000 lumen light, you will need to step up to a larger size format. Something that uses two 18650 or larger batteries. You are getting into the 75 to 80 watt range and heat will build very quickly. There are no boost drivers that can handle this current, they would fry the pcb electrical traces.

the mails have been sent :)

Jccjccoyote.XX@XYZ.com seems to be a invalid adress - please reenter!

Thank you for setting this up Martin, waiting to hear from Wuben

Cannot get onto m4dm4x.com
Password is incorrect… cant see where to reset PW?
justanotherguy

you do not need to enter the page to paticipate the groupbuy

but i sent you a new password

One piece NW ordered. Thanks!

I did not get a mail yet.

No word from wubin yet?

please pm me the mail adress you left in the form

Which word from Wuben do you wait for?

Final price and payment details would be nice

If you signed up for his group buy, that info would have already been sent to you by M4D M4X/Martin. Check your spam folder, if you haven’t already. You are not going to receive any communication from Wuben directly.

Copied and pasted from the email from M4D M4X

Thank you for ordering from Wuben!

Wuben A21 with NW LED (1 pcs)

Wuben will send you a mail including the final payment information asap.

(cost of the light(s) you ordered and a possible shipping fee depending on your country)

thanks for using my services

Martin Rathmanner

aka M4D M4X

even in China they have weekends ;)

I let you know how they plan to send the answers.