[CLOSED] Let's buy a nice flashlight (or two) for Mr. Admin

Another idea, one of the coolest gift a flashaholic could receive is to be put on the preorder list for the FF4, i don’t know for Mr Admin but nothing flashlight related would please me more than that.

Thank You _the_

THANK YOU SB, for the Greatest place to discuss this addiction AND for putting up with us ....

I'm In.

PM sent

I’m in for $20. Send me a PM when your ready.

I’m in as long as you include the ET D25A. PM me for paypal. (And if the D25A is not possible, I’ll work with sb to get him one. SB, PM me if this is the case.)

Sure! It would be a pleasure to be in on this. Count me in for $20.

Thanks for starting this!! Dan.

Bump back up to the front page. :D

Thanks guys for bumping this regularly! Let's keep this on front page also in the future. :)

I have contacted Paypal about the use of "Donate"-button in this event, but haven't got definitive answer yet. Incorrect use of donate button will cause the account to get locked, which wouldn't be nice..

If they say no, I'll send payment details by PM to everyone who has indicated their interest (either in this thread or by PM).

Please wait patiently.

Considering this forum is my daily bread, and all that’s it has taught me, of course I’d like to give a little back.

Here’s another $20.

Want to do something really really REALLY special? For $800 we could be talking a custom made Tungsten light from Photon Fanatic. 14500 cell of course.

That may be "too special". :)

Bump back to front page.

in for 10$.

Back to the top. :zipper_mouth_face:
.the. ready when you are.

I’m in, too. Not as regular a part of the forum as most, but I’ve really appreciated what I’ve been a part of thus far. So what happens with funds in excess of the purchase price of a light? If those who haven’t stated an amount average $10, then we’re already well over the $400 mark. Are we adding batteries and misc.?

Please PM me with details for paypal.

Thanks to the organizers of this.

Hope we'll get around $500. Then it will be a third nice light and some other stuff.

I have already contacted some dealers and got very very attractive quote (which I don't want to talk further here.. Mr. Admin may listen.. ;))

sounds interesting :stuck_out_tongue:
just make sure you let me know when your ready to start collecting. cant wait to see whats in store

where should I send the money to? paypal?

I think it must be PayPal, in form or another.

It has been about six emails this far, but PayPal doesn't seem to understand my issue. Last email from them asked me to provide non-profit organization details (Charity Name, If your organisation is too small to be registered with Charity Commission, please provide a copy of the Articles of Incorporation or the Documents of Constitutions, Information about the type of payments you intend to process with PayPal, A letter stating the account holder is an authorised agent/correspondent of the Charity/Non-Profit organisation (NPO) signed by a trustee/authorised agent of the organisation.) for changing my account type - which I didn't ask or want. :(

But I hope they'll provide a reasonable solution, soon.

or else just pay to you (-the-) and you go from that? It's not that there is any reason to organise this any more officially, is there?

Well..

Donate button would make anonymous donations easier. Not everyone want to PM me or talk about their donations in public forum..

Also, I would prefer not to post my PayPal email publicly to the forum (think spammers and search engines). Donate button would hide the email too, at least until you pay. And if spammers are willing to pay that's ok for me. :D

But if everything else fails, I'll send my paypal email to everyone interested by PM. At latest by Friday.

I'm in!

I don't come here very often anymore due to a shift of interests and a certain grade of saturation regarding light emitting devices, but BLF has always been a great place to hang out both because of all the useful tips how to spend my money and because of the relaxed and entertaining atmosphere. So I'm grateful for the opportunity to encourage Mr. Admin to continue his great work with a small donation.

You could PM us and the donations could be made via Paypal “gift,” since it is not for an item or service……?