[CLOSED] Let's buy a nice flashlight (or two) for Mr. Admin

Bump back to the top, and Dusty while that does solve the issue of the 3% fee it does still require _the_ to post/give out his email address.

BUMP :party:

PM payment info when available please.

Ditto!

I’m in support of the the BDLFA. Count me in.

Bumpity. :)

Scaru, are you a Darrell Waltrip fan? lol

Have them send the PayPal to me, if you want, and I will send you one lump sum payment to you. That way you can remain anonymous. I already have my PayPal address everywhere here in the forum anyhow. If that works for y’all, just let me know.

Justin

Thanks, but not really needed. It would also mean another 4% off from the pot..

I just finished discussions with PayPal. The result was a definite no-go for Donate-button.

So, I'll start sending PMs to everyone who has expressed their interest. Contact me (again) if you don't receive the payment details by PM during the next 24h.

PayPal sent .

Thanks so much for doing this , _the_ !

I’m in too, love this place! :slight_smile:

Pm plz…

Can we use the Family or Friends option? It’s technically true; BLF friend. The fees seem to be significantly lower ($0.10 for me).

I used the Family and Friends option.

All PMs sent.

Please PM me if I missed someone..

Pay Pal Sent. I used the family & friends option as well. Thank you for seeing to this. We all love BLF.... this absolutely is the best forum I have ever been a part of. THANKS MR ADMIN!!!!

Dan.

PayPal sent to and for my friends at BLF. Thank you again the for all the help with this.

And thank you Mr. Admin for making this wonderful place possible!

PayPal sent. Thanks the for organizing this! 8)

PayPal sent.

Many thanks to _the_ for organizing this

PP sent. Thanks _the_

Whats going on here? Something sneaky aye. I hope you can all keep a secret?