Convoy L6... XHP70 Beast!

[quote=tenohfive]
I’ve bitten the bullet finally and ordered an L6. So I need some batteries. The BG Keeppower ones mentioned for the L6 aren’t shown in stock; will these fit?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-KEEPPOWER-26650-IMR-5200mAh-20-45A-3-7v-Li-Mn-HIGH-DRAIN-BATTERY-MOD-LED-/201712337455?var=&hash=item74c5a9eb9a

Anyone able to offer me advice on the above? Or anything else - the seller’s just gone on holiday, so it won’t link the full range he has but there seemed to be a few Basen’s etc.

My Keepower measure 67.65mm Max Pulse: 30amp Max Constant 20amp.

Pretty much any 26650 that doesn’t have “fire” in the name will work fine with the L6. I like the LK’s personally, hard to beat the bang for the buck. I do also have some keep powers though and they work fine as well. Since the L6 is regulated it doesn’t really matter which cell you use, the output will be the same. At least until the batteries get low.

Basens work perfect with the L6 .

Cool, thanks. I remember seeing something about size issues (70mm max?) so I wanted to check first.

Looks like the “KP50OFF” code is not working. Message pops up saying “This coupon could only be used 50 times.”

I talked to the BG rep a week ago and she said stock quantities and things with the KP listing may be messed up until after the spring festival but I’ll pass this on and post any news as soon as I have it.

Yes I can confirm that, tried yesterday.

So confirmed what’s going on. The 50% off deal was indeed limited to 50 uses as they were apparently selling them at a loss during that promotion.
The discount code to use now on my link is: Keeppower
That drops the price to $10.99 per cell. I’ll update the OP and other thread with the link later today.

Hello, I have my new L6, it takes a lot of temperature after 3 or 5 minutes in turbo, it does not burn but it feels hot, is it normal? I use new liitokala batteries, they make perfect contact, greetings!

Yes, any high quality flashlight should get hot if it is truly bright. Without heat it can not be bright and that heat has to go someplace.

Thanks, it’s my first powerful flashlight !!, I have no comparison parameters, thanks again !!

Most people are shocked to feel a flashlight get warm.

They get downright scared when I hand them one of mine that puts out enough light to start paper smoking in seconds :nerd_face: :nerd_face:

AJAJAJJ!! nice no need to carry lighter!!! :laughing:

Those are a different technology and setup then the cylindrical batteries we use.

I have received a pair of replacements for the cells I got that were too Flat to make contact, Thank you J.
I also got another pair on the 50% off code. Current BG stock does work in the L6.

Need another single 26650 Light to use the too short shorties now.

Eagle Eye X7.

UTorch UT02.

Raysoon F13.

HD2010. :slight_smile:

Chopped “D” MagLite. :smiley:

Chopped ML25LT MagLite. :stuck_out_tongue:

Of course a single 26650 fits the Convoy L2…

lol, have 2 EE X7 on the way from GB. One will be a triple eventually.

Also looking at the KD JKK26 but no info out there yet. Will check the others too, thanks.