COPPER ones

hello here is the wt90 copper flashlight,maybe the biggest one?

here to buy

WILDTRAIL COPPER WT90 FLASHLIGHT 100U pre ord torch - AliExpress

Thank you for your discussion. I have a discount for you, 40USD/PCS OFF. The discount code is COPPER40. I hope you like it.
Additionally, before shipment, we will remove the oxide layer and vacuum package it.

1 Thank

Sorry, the page you requested can not be found:(

Hmm…
Link works for me.
Sometimes specific AliExpress links don’t work in some parts of the world, for example some links that people post don’t work where I am.

The link doesn’t work for me either.

The link does work for me, in USA.

this is the URL

fwiw, I cleared the cookies in my computer earlier today, because for the last few months, My Aliex kept sending me to the site for Turkey. (I cant read Turkish)

Because seller won’t ship to Europe. (or at least Poland and Germany)

Alright then, not interested anymore.

I’m also in the US and it doesn’t work for me.

The link works, its just too expensive.

What does it say?

$390.00

1 Thank

I’m also in the US and it doesn’t work for me.

maybe try clearing your cache?

this is what the link goes to:

Description

please note no polish on this flashlight, all are keep original machining, no remove oxidation, as it is going to patina eventually.(battery not inculded)

Specifications

Emitter: 3V Luminus SBT90.2 5.700K 70CRI, mounted on copper DTP MCPCB
Luminous Flux: up to 5.500 lm
Intensity: up to 1.000.000 cd (ANSI throw up to 2.000 m)
Firmware: Tom E’s open-source NarsilM v1.3 adapted by Texas_Ace
User interface: [1] By default the WT90 is set to use the very intuitive NarsilM smooth
RAMPING UI. Instant access to a TURBO mode is also provided.
[2] A more conventional discrete level MODE-SET UI is available as an
alternative. Any one of 12 predefined mode-sets can be selected.
[3] MOMENTARY mode is useful for signaling purposes or rapidly/briefly
lighting up targets.
Battery: 3x 21700 rechargeable lithium-ion battery(NOT INCLUDED)
Battery length must be within 70mm and 71.5mm
Protected cells may not fit. Batteries are not included.
Driver: Texas Avenger FET driver with temperature control (see calibration in the UI chart)
Maximum current: > 24A

Ah darn, I was hoping it might have dropped enough to be competative. If I was gonna spend ~$400 on a light, I’d probably go for the Acebeam X75

totally up to you
but
its not copper :wink:

1 Thank

It has copper where it counts, in the heatsink

1 Thank

1 Thank

Love copper, just hate when it tarnishes. Some companies coat it so it will always look nice.

If it is a light that does not get handled, I sometimes use a Sunshine cloth to brighten the high spots. It also works on carbon steel knife blades, and Titanium:

for a deep clean into the grooves of a copper light, some people use ketchup:

Lacquer coated copper will keep it shiny, but then I feel we lose some of the mystique of the raw Noble Metal, as well as its desireable antibacterial properties. otoh, lacquer prevents the undesireable odor copper imparts to our skin.

1 Thank

Good write up Jon.

1 Thank

I love copper and I love the patina it gets with use and time. Just love the different shades of colors it gets, brown, green, blue, purple and everything in between. That’s the charm of copper for me in addition to the weight that makes anything made of copper feel solid. Second comes brass.

Thank you for your discussion. I have a discount for you all, 40USD/PCS OFF. The discount code is COPPER40. I hope you like it.
Additionally, before shipment, we will remove the oxide layer and vacuum package it.

1 Thank