CREE TORCH 8000 LM FROM FIT

yes , pls advise , thanks so much

I’d say Dayligher, Gords, or Werner? Can either one of you handle a review of this light?

If no one else is going for it, I’ll give it a go and do the best review I can.

We might have a good seller here. They seem to have decent selection on their site.

Sounds good, go for it Relic38 :wink:

@gords1001

OK, you have picked gords1001, sounds good. gords1001 is in the UK so he’ll probably not get back to you until tomorrow.

yes , you can have a discussion and choose someone for it .

Nowadays there are too many of these multi XM-L lights without being driven hard enough, so I even doubt if this light will give close to 4000 lumens…

Else, if each LED is driven up to or near with ~10W, then I will pull the trigger on this… I mean IMMEDIATELY!! :smiley:

+1, Sounds Legit .........

i don’t mind doing a review the best i can :wink:
i’m ordering some of the diving lights anyway…
since this is identical to TR-J18 in design and i wouldn’t be surprised to see the output about the same as TR-J18
which is not a bad light at all… now only if we can get a group buy with “special BLF edition” with Kaidomain 7 LEDs driver in it… why not? :smiley:

Hi, message sent, I am however going to message johnnymac about sending him the light once I have done am appraisal of the construction and done some readings on the meter. I think it was only fair to be honest, but I am extremely impressed by this companies response. I look forward to having a look over the light and reporting back.

Just got Graham's PM. No clue how I missed this thread. I'd love to give it a full teardown with photos and output measurements. My first thought when I looked at the link was that it was a clone of the J18.

Thanks Johnny :wink:

Jill, your site has numerous lights but the only price known is the one advertised here. What about the prices for the other lights? Does your website sell single lights or only a minimum quantity per order? How much is your shipping?

I’m interested in your FIT-016. I have a light that looks very similar and would like to know how they differ.

I’m also curious about the specs of your FIT-013.

Thanks.

I’m curious about this one, the D45 Diving Light with five XM-L U2’s in a 104mm head!
It takes 4x 32650’s, and 1.6kg empty; what a beast!!! :open_mouth:

yes , we have MOQ , actually we are not the retailer, if you are interested in our proucts , i can send you our quotation .
and you can make a trial order (5pcs-10pcs ) or just buy a sample from us .but the price will more higher than the price in our quotation .

it’s basically a TK70 size flashlight for diving :wink:

Does the TK70 accept 32650 batteries? I thought it was D cells only. And this one is 5 emitters.

D45 , 262$/PIECE

Hi , dear BLF members:
About the FIT-10S , I have to do an apology to everyone here , i just recomfirmed some details from my work team .

Firstly , there are a lot of members said it was a clone of J18 . actually for this model , our new plant comes on stream in March 2012 after we got an order from one trading company .we produced this model as their sample .and i bought one unit of J18 yesterday, yes , it was the same one without logo . so your opinions are right , it was a clone . i am asking for my work team to do some changing about it if my customers can accept it . and also i need something new from your opinions . any idea , pls advise , thanks so much .

secondly , about the opinions from Gords1001 .the lamp of FIT-10S is T6 . and it’s max lumens is just 4000lms . i am very greatful to Gords1001.

Finally , i think everyone know 10s is similar with J18 , so i plan to send Gords1001 another model (fit-40s) for thanking his opinions. i already arrange this sample for sending to UK this week . i am looking forward to more different opinions from him after checking my new item . also you can check the link , the website was already updated .it is a new model .
http://www.fit-electric.com/html_products/Aluminium-flashlight-402.html , if you find there is any mistake , pls reply me here .

any way , thanks all opinions from you guys , thanks so much .
have a nice day!

Jill