CREE TORCH 8000 LM FROM FIT

Ouch! although, if it drives 5 U2’s near 3A each, and it’s built good enough for diving to 100m, that’s not a bad price.

Hey Jill, that’s no problem at all and I think I can say for everyone, we really appreciate your honesty in this matter.

As a side note, I notice many of your lights are available with cells and chargers. Could you post a link up of these items? I’m really hoping they are Samsung/Sanyo/panasonic cells, if they are not, I recommend you have a look at some reviews on here, some cells are quite frankly dangerous and should not be sold. Other manufacturers produce proven trusted cells and chargers, these are things that should not be skrimped on.

As you can see above, I took the liberty of tying in with johnnymac, he is an experienced reviewer and you can find a link to his reviews in his signature. I was thinking we could do a two part review, a layman’s attempt and a more professional review below, then people get two perspectives on the light and you get twice the feedback. I hope this is acceptable. :slight_smile:

i am interested in the massive diving lights send relic 1 for review please :slight_smile:

Hi ,Graham.you are right , and i think Johnnymac must be good at it . i already let my storekeeper sent the charger and batteries with light (40s) to you together .if possible , would u pls show him all details about our charger and batteries ? and i am sorry , i cant show their link here , they are our suppiler , and i find there is not only us is the manufacturer from China here .
tks

Daylight already ordered two diving lights from me , i think he will show you the prefect answers . tks

Very cool. Daylighter, looking forward to hearing how that monster D45 performs.

Hi Jill, yeah I’ll check them over and give you full feedback. You work fast on shipping, I like that. :slight_smile: I shall set up a watch for the postman.

That D45 does indeed look like a monster!!

The FIT-40s looks to be incredibly solid as well. Did anyone notice how thick the body tubes are on that? 630g is a pretty solid light!