Crelant V01A

These will be available by the end of the week.
Pricing will be well under $20.00 each with discounts available if ordered as a set of the 5 colored lights.
They will ship free in the USA and Canada

Specs?

Can you define “lousy”? Seller r-isales has Efest IMR 10440s:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-IMR-10440-RECHARGEABLE-BATTERY-LI-MN-350mAh-3-7v-HIGH-DRAIN-BUTTON-TOP-/230996837722?pt=US_Rechargeable_Batteries&hash=item35c87c055a

but they’re only 350mAh. I don’t think you can get 10440s with much more capacity though.

As soon as I have them I will advise

Not Trustfire or Ultrafire, I was hoping to get some protected Li-Ion cells that can be used with the various Xtar chargers I stock.

subscribed

Scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

Specifications

- CREE XP-E LED with 50 000 hours life span.

- Maximum output: 108 lumens (ANSI FL-1 standard)

- High efficiency constant-current circuit and output-luminance

- Durable, custom-designed microcontroller drive circuit

- Low and high output.

- Working voltage: 0.8V—4.2V DC

- Battery Types Supported: 1 x 10440 or 1 X AAA

- Runtime: High output at 300mA: 108 lumens for 62 minutes.
Low output at 20mA: 35 lumens max for 5 hours

- Mil. Spec. Type II hard anodized aircraft grade 6063-T6 aluminum alloy

- Color: Black/ Golden/ Purple/ Blue/ Claret

- High performance aluminum OP reflector for large spot

- Waterproof: IPX-8 Standard

- Lens: Toughened & ultra-clear coated and anti-abrasion glass

- Dimensions: Length 70mm, Head Diameter 15.5mm

- Weight: 14.5g excluding battery

• Accessories: Spare O-ring, Pocket Clip

Looks like it has real potential, I look forward to reading a review :slight_smile:

Two stage twisty
Tight high, loosen and tight low
Colors are very sharp looking.

Spring or foam gasket on the head?

Neither, Center metal contact and an outer ring. Like the 7G9

Ok cool, that’s good to hear. I’ve been getting sick of seeing the majority of keychain lights coming out with gasket type material.

Will there be other led options or tint options down the road?

Possibly, But I have close to 400 units on the first run :open_mouth:

Need to move these. The tint is some what Neutral. I don’t have any 10440’s so I just used an eneloop to play.

Cool, I don’t own any 10440’s anyway. Ill probably pick a couple up next week. I spent my flashlight money for August. This’ll probably be my September purchase :wink:

Thanks for answering my questions :slight_smile:

FYI guys, I placed an order at 10:57 pm and received a shipping confirmation 4 (four) minutes later. Now if USPS was that fast;). Looking forward to play with that little light. Thank you Mark.

These are nice looking—-I like that bezel ring.

Mark, let me ask few questions, please:

1) They are described as 35 lumens on low, but a couple of the (manufacturer?) pics on your website indicate the low as 3 lumens. Please clarify.

2) Are the listed output levels on 10440s or NiMH cells?

3) How stable are they when tailstanding?

Thanks,

Andrew

Recieved mine today and have some pics for you guys.
AFAustin, the low is about 3 lumens, the HIGH IS NOWHERE near 108 lumens on Eneloop. It is pretty stable when tail standing. Mine has LED that is not centered correctly but I don’t care, old XP-E is going where all old emitters go…shhhh. The build quality is nice and the LED heat sink is a part of the head!!! Providing a direct path for the cooling!!! Nice and tight hot spot too.

Driver is pressed or glued in, we will se this evening when I get around to tear it in to smallest pieces.

Inside of the battery tube.

Plastic thingy holding LED in center, kind of, and providing pressure from bezel thru reflector to push it to the heat sink.

And the thinnest emiter wires I have ever seen on a flashlight,

Overall I like the looks and feel of the light, threads are nice and smooth. Not the brightest on Eneloop but with the heat sink design, ability to accommodate 12mm led board (I may use copper for my mod) I say go ahead and hot rod that little light as much as you want, at least I will.

Big thanks for all the pictures! :beer: :beer: :beer:
Glad it got into your hands quickly.

After you extract the driver, if you would kindly measure the depth & width of the driver area. :bigsmile:

i had wondered about the 108 lumen claim by crelant

maybe thats on a 14500 or something

the thrunite tis does around 60 lumen - i think that might be closer to reality

a nice looking light though

my itp a3 eos upgraded version is still going strong for my keychain light :slight_smile: