Crelant V01A

Blue, thanks for answering my questions, and for the preview and pics.

Andrew

Thanks for the images.
Crelant always states Maximum output levels using a Li-Ion.

to my eye it looks like about 60 lumens on the eneloop.

Taken with my phone. First is the brand new XP-E2, the old one XPE has retired and lives happily with the rest of dated LED’s.

Now the beam profiles compare to Lomintop Worm with smooth reflector and XP-E2 LED and Olight i3 XPG2.

From left: Olight in 20 lumen mode, Crelant on HIGH and Worm on low 10ish lumen.

Now the same lineup but all lights on highest modes, two of the Sam picture with different exposures.

Also did unscientific runtime test on high running Eneloop eyeballing the output got about 1:15 then light output started dropping for next 5 minutes and after that blinking fast. Battery measured 0.85V out of the light. Light is current controlled on low as well and I can tell a big tint shift on my new xpe2 on low mode towards blue.

Now I need a good 10440 battery to use in the light for fun only, any recommendation with links you guys have?

Nice.

For high amps Efest IMR 10440 is the best. ebay. Test / Review

Thank you for the pictures, Bluecvbc!

Thanks for the link to the batteries. Ordered two of them, one for the crelant and other for my moded maratac.

Updated pictures with IMR10440
Left to right olight i3 on high, crelant with IMR on height and lumintop worm xpe2 r3 on high.

Now SC52W on high on Eneloop, crelant and worm.

Nice bump in output from the 10440