D battery police style zoom XM-L t6 powerful flashlight/New to the market

that’s kinda remind me of Trustfire X100 but only 1 LED and it’s using SST90 led instead… 1000M?!? :open_mouth:

I found it on their Ali site… $87-89 in 500 piece lots

Hi Richie,

To be honest,at present,we are exploring the retail service.

After confirming ,the shipping price will be 12 –13 Usd to your end.Then together with the flashlight,the total fee will be 25 USD.It will take 7-15 days to arrive your place.

Can you also please tell me What is the PWM means?Customer’s satisfaction is our business.We try to help.

If that is acceptable ,I will arrange it for you.My business e-mail is gary@thunderint.com,more details,we can talk through e-mail.

Thanks.

Hi Gary,

I can do that. I’ll contact you through your email address.

PWM= Pulse Width Modulation

Actually, it looks (virtually) identical to a TF-X6
Would be an OK price if shipping wasn’t insane.

The shipping fee is not high ,for the SS-90 Bulb flashlight,just 14-15 usd I confirmed just now.we will open our retail service at

Thanks Gary, So around $105 USD shipped. Not bad. No budget for this right now, but a good price.

The other question is, Do you take Paypal??? :wink:

This one looks like the same thing , but incorrectly lists as Cree LED, and a lower price and lot quantity.

And yes, the Paypal question is important for us non-commercial buyers. :wink:

Please put my e-mail into mind.gary@thunderint.com

We will try to slove the payment terms problems.

Next week we will open the Retail service.

Any questions,please feel free to e-mail me.

Thanks Relic for your interests.any questions you can e-mail me.

I’m in for one gary, will email you.

Hi Relic,

If I under correctly, this company is the actual manufacturer of what they sell. So if someone wanted a different type of LED in a light, they may be able to do it. As Gary indicated, and to me via email, they are creating a website on Ali-Express to start doing retail for us. So anything we purchase from them will be factory direct and fresh off the assembly line.

I’m also thinking that 3-D Police flashlight may be a big seller for them. Having the choice to use “D” batteries or just toss in an 18650 is pretty unique if you ask me. Lets see how it works out with them.

unbranded TF X6 at $105 shipped - you have my attention

Yeah, I’m eyeing that one too. I guess factory direct has its advantages, no middle man.

Since we are talking with the manufacturer, what about one of these that is 26650 compatible? Running at 30-40W on 18650 has its ‘limitations’ :wink:

This could be a good source for lights if the retail access works out.

The last year I’ve been on a 26650 flashlight kick. So anything 26650 compatible, I’d be in on it. Perhaps you can email Gary about it and see if he can put something together for us.

That website is so slow I gave up waiting for it to load.

I sent Gary an email about a 26650 version. Then, I found this on LightMalls … This one has 26650 support, and check that price, shipped! …hmmm.
I’ll be interested to see if direct to manufacturer can do better…

After comparing photos of the version Gary sells and Lightmalls, clearly they are exactly the same body, so I’d have to say they both are 26650 compatible. The difference is Lightmalls has the better price with shipping included. Besides price, I’d like to know are they both driven the same.