D610

Do everybody know about D610 primary canister dive light ,have you use it before,what do you think about that?

Can you please explain what type of diving you intend to use this for? Please be specific.

A remote pack powered dive light with goodman handle is really only useful for work or tech type diving and quite cumbersome and uncomfortable to use in most other situations.

cave dive ,I want to try ,I saw some forum that a diver's article about Du an cave (I wish that name is right.)and want to buy a new light to dive,but I want to buy the light like D610 ,it is make in china,but I not sure which bland.

I appreciate your passion for adventure. SCUBA diving has given me some of the most satisfying adventures I could have ever asked for and it is something we can enjoy during our entire lives. But it requires training and proper equippement to enjoy it in relative safety. Failure to do so has killed many many ignorant people.

So, you thought you’d just go buy yourself a mega cheap chinese flashlight that looks similar to the expensive ones tech divers use in a magazine and go dive in a cave? This has killed HUNDREDS OF DIVERS! My best advise is to get the proper training and certifications to learn all that is involved. Diving in obstructed overhead underwater environments are equippement intensive and require a great deal of training, experience and prerequisites. If you had any of the training and earned your certificates, you would have already been taught what to buy, what NOT to buy, how many high quality back-up systems you and your penetration team will carry, advanced resource management while under stress, and how many support persons will remain on the surface to support the drive team. For starters, stay away from Chinese junk when it comes to life support equippement. You’d get thrown off the dive team risking peoples lives with junk like that. Id have a hard time recommending the best Chinese LED flashlight ever made (Xtar D35) for anything other than high visibility night time open water sport diving (never for obstructed overhead environments or any type of technical diving), and then only if the diver carries another quality primary and backup.

This doesn’t mean that you have to give up. Just do more research and find out where you can get the proper training in your area. It will save your life and possibly those of others so you can enjoy the adventures that await you, but only after you have earned your tech diver certificates and purchased or rented the proper equippement. Also, this can be a very expensive sport, but Im sure you already know that.

Good luck and be safe!