(Dead deal)XM-L 2x 18650 headlight for $3.40

Hippos are really big. We saw some on a river ride our last trip and I sure don’t want to make one mad at me if I’m near it in a small boat. I’ll have at least 2 other lights on me, can’t have enough backups when having a working light is more serious than just playing around.

Same thing with my order. It jumped right to $12.99

I guess the deal is no good ! :Sp

I figured it was a mistake. The headband and led is worth that much by themselves. Hopefully they won’t suddenly find that they’re “out of stock”.

I missed the 3.95 deal

Looks like 37 sold at the $3.40 price.

Maybe you will get a message from the seller.

“HI,sorry, price make a wrong,no pay ,pls.
if you pay ,can you cancel it and chosoe the reason,buyer put wrong peoduct ,.we will many thanks .
do me a favor ,pls SO SORRY”

figures I missed it, I couldn’t hel p your username , have you kept up on the new sig 220 developments?

I haven’t done much shooting in the last 2 years so I haven’t been keeping up with things. I know they have a lot more 220 models than they used to have. I’d really like to get a 220 SAO one day. If it has the same crispness and trigger pull as my 220 DA/SA then it would be a sweet shooter. Maybe one day :slight_smile:

The 220 fits my hand much better than my 226 and 229, and it’s a tack driver with a 200g round-nose bullet over 4.3 bullseye. The only thing I don’t like about them is the aluminum frame. They used to be prone to cracking under heavy loads around the 20k round mark. When I was shooting lots that was only 2 year worth of shooting.

I will not bother to take up all these "too good to be true deals" which are clearly due to wrong pricing. That was what happened to our 11.11.11 deals.

You will face following scenarios:

1) Seller will refund you for their mistake.

2) If you insist them to ship, they will provide you fake code and wait for you to dispute.

3) You ignore the fake code, continue to wait for 30-45 days and you receive nothing. You file a dispute and get refunded.

You will not have the opportunity to leave any feedback. Probably it can be disabled or there has been change in policies... I guess .

It is $12.99 now.

Just got this message from them:

I am sincerely sorry to trouble u,there are some problem with our systerm.the listing price was wrong,
could you please help me to cancel it ?also,could you please help me to choose the cancel reason to these following: such as:purchase the wrong item or the other reason,since if you choose the reason for seller’s mistake,if we agree,we will be punishment by aliexpress ,thanks for your kind help.dear

The 220 will be made in a few different versions of the 10mm auto? Something I would really Intrested in when they hit the market after SHOT Sbow.!

I was able to buy and pay three light for the 3,4.
Got the same message.

I think it was a genuie mistake so i will cancel.

Aha! Here we go again!

Some of us (include myself) experienced this in the 11.11 sales on Aliexpress too.

I already cancelled. Too good to be true.

As expected and as written on the original post, i received the same message… “sorry…BLA BLA, mistake, BLA BLA, cancel order”.

Now i don’t know what to do… believe is a genuine mistake and cancel or wait and see what happens?

Sorry if i bring some member with me in the dark hole of the fake deal… :_(

In this case, I'm inclined to believe it's a genuine mistake. We all make them. I requested cancellation.

Got the message this morning that my order shipped. I bought 3 of them.

I didn’t get a message either way

I saw that SIG was coming out with a 10mm Elite 220 but I have to admit I’m not sure why it’s needed. Most factory 10mm rounds are under-powered compared to when they first came out and a hot 40s&w probably is not that far off from it. On top of that factory 10mm isn’t all that common. So to make full use of it one has to hand load. It’s an easy round to load for and fortunately most dies will load both 10mm and 40s&w. I haven’t got my load manuals handy but I’d imagine that any slow burning powder such as 2400 would work well. Other than hunting or limited purposes where you want lots of penetration I think it will have limited mass appeal. And in cases where you want lots of penetration there are lots of revolver’s that can fill that niche.

On the other hand it sure would be nice to have one :slight_smile: