(Dead deal)XM-L 2x 18650 headlight for $3.40

Did they automatically reverse the charges when you cancelled? Or did you have them reverse it first before cancelling? I know it’s only 3.40 but I’d hate to cancel and then have them not reverse the charges.

^ Sorry missed your post. Aliexpress handles the transactions. The vendor has to approve the cancellation. Once approved by the vendor, Aliexpress will process a refund to my credit card.

So it sounds like hitting the cancellation button automatically starts the process on refunding the charge.

Thanks for the information!

Seeing more and more of these “honest mistake” switcheroos

Be careful out there folks

So Sorry, price made a wrong. :money_mouth_face:

Hmm just got a notice that mine is shipped. Anyone else?

Even though I thought this was a good/great deal I refrained from participating.

Mine has been marked as shipped today too… :santa:

Let everybody know what it’s about when you get it !

We can see how long the shipping takes to you. J)

When I went in to cancel it was marked as ship so I figured it was too late to do so. Now it says it was processed through the sort facility and origin post is preparing shipment (date of 12/20).

I finally got round to cancelling this order having received the “dear,so sorry,wrong price etc.” message from the seller. Yesterday I got a first message from AliExpress saying my request to cancel had been rejected by the vendor and later that day a second message from AliEpress stating that the item had been shipped. I’m not familiar with this kind of Chinese trading malarkey but I understand there is a purchase protection system in place,in which case I will wait and see if anything pops through the letter box over the next few weeks.

Was the shipping free or you had to pay ?

It’s free shipping.

So the headlight was shipped and marked delivered according to the tracking number. However it went to an address in Denver, CO rather than my address in San Francisco. I sent an email to the seller but haven’t heard back yet.

What are my options? Do I have to open a dispute? I suppose I can contact my credit card company (charged it on a Master Card) but it seems like more work than it’s worth for $3.40.

Thanks