Deal Alert: Jetbeam BC40

@Coolperl, why dont you change your entry post! its not $45 anymore but $39!

I saw it yesterday at DD, and thought if I hand't already more than enough serial 2*18650 I would get it too haha.

I hope the ones who bought it will enjoy it, the reflector looks like will throw quite a bit for a very reassonable price considering it is a Jetbeam.

Received similiar picture :)

Your box looks nicer than mine.

...BTW, op updated.

Same here. Same pic.

The price is so great I keep on considering getting another one as a gift (but you would have to get a charger and batteries as well nevermind the safety consideration with the 18650's)

What do you do if they send you a picture of the wrong item? That happened to me and they told me to wait until it arrives!

Wait until you get it, you can video it as well for proof, if you think it's wrong.

What pic did they send you and what did you order?

I ordered a nitecore 200 lumen EX-11 and they sent a picture of a nitecore 160 lumen EZ-AA. The only thing about it that is good is that the EZ-AA will be easy to sell locally, assuming it arrives in good shape. Both are about the same price. I guess I'm relieved they didnt' send me the lips phone in-stead.

Can anyone confirm that these are legit and no loopholes so to speak? I may be interested since I have wanted one of these for awhile. But I want no suprises like I got from DD when I ordered the Trustfire flame 18650 batteries. Summer can you verify this is the real deal?

Yes, I have the same question. Why do they prefix the name with “JieRui”? It is not just “Jetbeam BC40” but “JieRui JETBeam BC40”. I was really tempted to buy one but that detail made me hesitate and I didn’t buy it.

"JieRui" is a chinese description that translatas to "special promotion" or something like that. It's rather the comment to offer, not a manufacturer or item name.

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS dude, i just received my SWM M20C, everything is working and everything is brand new, no extra lint on the lens externally and internally, no scratches, anodized threads are intact. Perfect light with perfect 0.5-1 lumen low (ie not too low like 0.1L and below).

Yes, we are doing best to give the lowest price. Maybe it is a good choice for you,and it is still working on.

Ok Summer, I am going to order one of these before the deadline. I hope I have your word that my order will be correct. When you see a Brad from MO placing an order for the Jetbeam BC40, please I double beg you to check my order 10 times over yourself to make sure it is correct.

Thanks in advance.

Brad C.

Thanks for your support to DD, and you can send me your order number via PM, and I will in charge it for you. Have a nice day.

Ok will do. I plan on ordering next Thurs.

Link doesn't work anymore.

I can't find it anymore either....bummer.

But you can still find it in search results:

http://www.dinodirect.com/se-typeid-8393-minprice-52.00-maxprice-53.00/

Summer,

How come the BC40 link isn't working anymore?

my bc40 went through the customs, 2-3 days and I will get it, hope for the best...