Deal Alert: Jetbeam BC40

Well I guess I won't be buying a BC40 since the link no longer works and Summer won't respond. Oh well I guess I'll take my money elsewhere.

Hi, sorry for the late reply.I have contacted our product centre, and the BC40 is a clearance product, it has been sold out. We now have other flashlights and a new coupon

Coupon Code: SAVE10ME Storewide $10 off with order more than $50

So do you have the BC40 or not?

She answered you already ILF....?

the BC40 is a clearance product, it has been sold out.

Well I guess I won't be getting one then.

It arrived today! I say, it is perfect for this price. Looks original, nothing wrong with it.

Not a thrower monster, but overall brightness, and emitter tint is very good (a little purple bluish spill).

Measured only 23200cd, maybe I have to recalibrate my luxmeters?

Selfbuilt measured 24000 sharp. So I think your luxmeter is OK. Not all drivers or LEDs perform the same, so again I think your 23200 is OK.

Do you get different readings depending on what batteries you use?

doesn't affect, same lux value with other batteries

again,

http://www.dinodirect.com/led-flashlight-flashlight-holster-130lm-830lm-2mode.html

with coupon SAVE10ME -> $42.6

Thanks.

I got one with insurance it was $44.69.

Summer,

I sent you a pm. I trust you will still be good on your word of making my order correct and please make sure light works before shipping it.

I ordered one on 12/14/2011 and they still have not sent anything!

absolutely no good things.

It happens. I was beginning to worry when they hadn't shipped my P2A after two weeks but then I realized that I would routinely wait two weeks for DX to even lift a finger and not think anything of it.

Received mine. Didn't realize it was gonna be so small. Very happy with it..! :D Now I just need to buy the 4X4 that is supposed to go with the light :p

The BC series isn't that great. I had a bc10, it couldn't stand up to being used as a work light, and was incapable of handling rcr123.

I'm sure it's still better than some of these el cheapo lights though. But for that price spend a few bucks more and get a better light.

Example: shiningbeam caveman.

Come to think of it, i just checked DX and they have not shipped my order which i ordered on 20th Dec.

I ordered mine on Dec 14th from Dino Direct, still not shipped. Status shows order approved!!!!

Most probably they just secured a recent batch of BC40. Summer said that it's sold out even.

Don't forget that there are many folks over at CPF also, ordering from the US dealers etc. USA is a big consumer as well.

Just guessing.

DD will honour these ridiculously low priced premium lights. I just received my M3X yesterday and V60C today. $75 and $101 respectively. They came fast because i paid like 2 bucks and 4 bucks additional for Fedex, but they shipped via EMS. (now the shipping prices went up, i am sure it was a system anomaly).

The Caveman cannot tail stand. It cost $44 and the Jetbeam BA 20 costs under $26 which will be a better bet?

Received my BC40. It's flawless, much better quality and feel than BA10. I know that they are from the same product line, but BC40 just feels better.

However I have one complain. Either DD warehouse or Jetbeam packing line are full of dirt and dust. I had to clean the light, because its external surface was quite dusty (lens was thankfully clean). After cleaning it's a shelf queen.