deal PUBLIC : BLF GT bag & cap

I have the bag and the cap. Too bad I still don’t have my BLF GT :smiley:

Thank you M4D M4X, my bag arrived 4 weeks ago, that was a very fast shipping, the quality is also very good! :+1: :beer:

Bag and cap arrived one day after my GT, good planning!

Perfect fit, all good.

The shoulder strap will work well on the GT, I even found two split rings in the bag pocket, thank you!

awesome, Thank You.

Still waiting on bag and cap. Paid/ordered 1/19. Have a GT already, just need bag and cap to go with it. :frowning:

Me too still waiting for bag and cap.

I am still waiting on PM to get GT to put in the :smiley: bag.

Also waiting - Paid/ordered 1/19

Glad I’m not the only US person waiting on bag then.
Yes also still waiting for 3rd round PM for the GT’s (should be soon) wondering if the bag will ship with 3rd round GTs.

Bag and cap arrived today and I’m very happy with it. The only problem is that I got a second bag but I only ordered and paid for one.

Hmm, i ordered one directly when it came available, and i’m still waiting for it…

neal said all went out before CNY - but i cannot reach him since a few days :(

You may have mine. I ordered two and received one. I sent him a pm a few days ago but have not heard back.

I just received my bag something is missing. GT is missing. Where is my PM?

It could be also mine. I’m in the exactly same situation, but after I mailed Neal before the CNY, he responded that he will send me the second one after the holiday

Or mine :smiley: Ordered 2, so far only 1 has been delivered.

Ordered 2 bags and caps, both showed up. Look like really good quality.

Any news from Neal about the Levi legal action mentioned in the GT thread, and his ability to keep providing the GT bags?

nope - nothing has settled :(

he immediately contacted the lawyer , but got no response until now

I also paid for 2 but only received one.

What is Neal doing to resolve this?

Still waiting as well