Dinodirect Prices Just Went Through The Roof! ????

19.99$ before giftcard (but incl. 5$ off coupon code oneworldweshare, and for new 1 new account with our 3 surveys and 1 birthday)

so without a giftcard only 15$ less than today's price

They will sometimes jack prices 100% and then have a huge 50% OFF EVERYTHING SALE!!!!! This is how DD works.

Not news really. They are preparing for a huge promotion with huge discounts of up to 90% off. But they have to jack up prices first to compensate. :) Just wait.

Actually I want the Fenix TK21 for comfortably below 70 bucks. The lowest i got offered is 72 also from a HK dealer.

Hi firend, our BIG 69%OFF had been expired, so the price is returning back. If there is any new activity, I will share it in the coupon share post. Thanks.

Don't quote me on that I'm just speculating.

I had things in my cart I wanted to buy.

Tank007 TK-566 5 mode - $12

Extension tube - $2.50

And today it was $23 for the light and $7 for the extension tube.

Needless to say, I'm not spending $30 on a AA flash light.

That's how I see it, as well. I've had a couple of lights on my short list that I was going to order but now I'll just wait. That's all part of the game. I can be a patient guy and there's always going to be another deal. There's no use in stressing about it.

yesterday i had the idea to buy a kickass multimeter (DMM) and found one on DD. 56.xx$. today i wanted to pull the trigger because i thought that i had enough dinopoints, giftcards and the 10$off public coupon. My price wouldve been 33.xx$.

Today's price: 98.99$

From 56.xx to 98.99$ within 1 single day. Fantastic.

You must be my twin. I had the EXACT same order ready...(I talked to BOAZ he knows since he told me about the light.)

So today Im about to order my beloved TK-566 (with 2xAA extension tube) and see the price increase...!!!!!

Screw it Im just going to wait until it drops...or get something else...The Klarus P2A works out to be cheaper even.

13.99 now!

Maybe it's a marketing trick.

This way they manage to remain topic conversation number one ;)

DD didn't invent this scam, it's one of the oldest in the book. Hike prices by a whopping amount, then drop them back to only slightly more than they were before the jump and anounce

HUGE REDUCTIONS!!! PRICES

SLASHED!!!

HURRY WHILE STOCKS LAST!!! Blah de blah etc...

This con had whiskers when my dad was a kid. And of course any sales in the meantime at the inflated prices are extra icing on the cake.

I don’t see how it helps DD to do this. Just buy whatever you want from Manafont until prices are lower than Manafont at DD.
No one is going to buy from them at these prices so how doesn’t it help them to no sell anything until their next “sale”?

They are jacking up prices by the minute. I wanted to use my Dino Points so I found a SAIK SA-105 for $7.99. It is $9.50 at DX so I bought it since I didn’t want to leave 311 points go to waste. Probably my last order from DD unless they have an amazing sale and drop the prices to be competitive with other sellers.

Damn!!!!! OMG!! The price of the Tank E09!!! From 11,69 to 13,99 in less than 2 days!!!

Here is the link if anyone wants to use up some points on one of the last remaining deals they have not yet jacked up. 大龙网_跨境电商B2B商机平台_移动端跨境贸易新体验
I don’t know the light but hear it is made by Romisen so it should be good.

@ gcbryan: "No one is going to buy from them at these prices.."

No one at BLF certainly, but remember, forum members and those 'in the know' probably represent only a small percentage of their worlwide sales. Also, another reason why companies do this is to encourage sales of items they need to shift which aren't included in the price hike.

Or perhaps they're trying to lure customers from CPF..

Jetbeam RRT-0 S2 from $74,39 to $108,99 (R5 $126,69!). It's almost $20 more than XM-L Version. Thankfully Jetbeam BC40, Sunwayman V60C or Skyray STL-V2 still have old prices.

Haha…you might be right regarding the CPF comment :slight_smile:
I’ll buy the concept of shifting purchasing to items that aren’t selling well (and that don’t have their prices increased if that’s indeed happening).
Even though most buyers aren’t from BLF I’m pretty sure that most buyers who know of DD have also heard of DX and Manafont so I don’t see how it helps them in that regard.