Dinodirect Prices Just Went Through The Roof! ????

It would be useful to know which prices hasn't gone up yet.

I've got one of those on order too! Bought the black one ages ago after reading this thread: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/4370 I'm sure you're joking about the polymer, but in case anyone doesn't know, they're made of aluminium just like all the others.

EDIT:

At least my black one is..

As i found out (or forgot), one can only redeem dinopoints as much as your cart's worth. E.g. if i have 800 dinopoints and want to redeem all 800 points at once, then my cart should have a total value of 16.00$ or more.

Or, if i want to buy something real cheap, say a 2.99$ diffuser, then i still have to pay 1.50$ because i can redeem only 150 points.

sucks :D

I think, it's ok, that they increasse their prices. A lot of people made good deals, because the prices went down and the coupons could be used, too.

With this, a lot of products were cheaper than all other chinahops. Think about the good prices, you got for the Trustfire flames (if you get unprotected, you could get a giftcard), the Jetbeam BC40, Sunwayman V60C, the Fenix TK45, the Jetbeam BC10, Klarus XT20 and so on.

Everyone knows, that the prices will rise and now it take place. Now you have to take a closer look for the price and compare it with other shops.

Dinodirect is the chinashop with the fast delivery service I know (faster than DX, kaidomain, lightake and a little bit better as manafont).

I made some good deals and be grateful for them. Thank you Dinodirect.

I like them, but I won't buy from them unless they are at least slightly cheaper than other regional sellers, and significantly cheaper than local sellers due to the long shipping times.

For example, I bought a nitecore d11.2 from a U.S. seller for $2 more from a U.S. seller than Kaidomain/Manafont, but I wouldn't even consider buying it from KD/Manafont/DD unless it was $10 or more less because it can take 2-4 weeks to arrive, and if you have a problem it could take another month to RMA, etc.

DD just needs to streamline themselves and sell cheap, and their sheer volume will yield the highest profit of any of the global sellers. That's their niche, and they'll ruin their business if they pretend to be something they are not.

Over the last few months I have spent several hundred dollars at DD because I liked their prices and was willing to accept the risk.

Now there is nothing on their site that I want that I can't find much cheaper elswhere. Somebody said elsewhere that most of their customers are probably aware of other Chinese suppliers and I'm sure few will pay their current prices.

I have enough crystal mud to sink a battleship.

People were hesitant to buy from them even when they had the lowest prices, now that they have the highest prices nobody in their right mind would buy from them, unless they stock something that can't be found elsewhere.

They probably raised prices to slow the volume around CNY.

I'm with you on that. If a China site has a unique item it's one thing, but it has to be a significant savings on a like item before I'll source from overseas. Too much uncertainty on ship time and hassle, especially if there is a problem. I would much rather pay a little more to get fast shipping and decent post sales service. I just ordered a Solarforce M8 from Lighthound, paid $6.40 more than I would from SF-HK; but I know I'll get it by Tuesday or Wednesday and I know if I have a problem, they will fix it promptly - worth every extra penny.

Good one.

You guys jokin' right?

Funny :D

Yep, the only good thing about China is PRICE.

Lucky me, I ordered 2 Fenix e21´s before price raise.

Too bad it took 3 weeks to get´em shipped, the rest of the stuff is already here.

What do you mean. Do you think they killed off sales on accident right before CNY?

Thanks. But I think I'll pass for this one.

How many of you guys have been offered the idinor trial membership? I accecpted it, and could buy the Skyray 3*xml for 9€ (luckily my birthday was exactly the day after I accepted the trial ). My second DD account wasnt offered the trial.

I slow my volume around CNY too. Today's wedding i made quite a bit more or about a 30% hike.

no idinor trial membership offering here!

@2100

are you a pro seller? (of what?)

Lol! Summer must be watching what we say here! You should bought it quietly before posting here!

Summer probably saw your post in the other thread and hiked the price!

you must be terribly right them low the price again to 56.xx$ xD