【 DISCONTINUED 】 Utorch S1 Mini

Interested depending on price. I might even pick up 2 if possible.

Interested

Interested

Interested

Interested depending on price.

Gearbest has a product page for the S1
https://m.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_1356391.html

Interested

IMO it’s REALLY unfortunate that they didn’t opt for 18350 compatibility. 16340 has less capacity that 14500 (which the UT01 already supports). With the newer 18350’s well over the 1000mAh range, I would have preferred that they added 2mm to the diameter and 1mm to the length and give me nearly double capacity.
It’s shorter than the UT01 which could make for awkward hand feel (especially for those with bigger mitts), it’s already wider, has less capacity and I’ll have to give up AA compatibility.
That being said, I stand by my original post. Still interested, depending on price.
At least it has a tail magnet and comes with a USB rechargeable battery. Too bad it doesn’t have a proper deep carry clip.

Please add me to interest list! Thank you
Robert

Interested.

Any updates on when this might happen fin17?

I agree Mkduffer, there really isn’t much dedicated 18350 lights out there. The market is already flooded with 16340 lights and no real high current battery to use in them. The Aspire 18350 cell has good capacity and great current handling capability’s, why not build a light specifically to run that cell. Seems like the best of both worlds and you would sell tons of them. A major reason I purchased a D4, back the current down to 3 to 4 amps in a short 18350 e-switch body and add a single xpl hi and I’ll buy 2.

push
Anything new?
Gearbest has the lamp listet, price seems a bit high.

Interested, depending on price and features.

The product page at Gearbest shows it has a white button with what looks like possibly some type of indicator underneath it. Maybe it’s like the OTR M3 which has a low-voltage indicator light under the switch. I hope that’s the case.

I’m wondering if the tube threads on at the head, then if there’s enough meat on it’s bones we can bore it out for 18mm. Since the USB battery is longer than normal there should be enough length.

And it may even already fit 18350 like some other lights do, that USB battery appears to have a wider area at the top around the micro usb port. So the tube may already be a bit wider as well.

It was mentioned in the video it is a mono body (3min 28sec). It should be bezel, mono body, tailcap instead of bezel, head, tube, tailcap.

Interested.

No, the USB battery is not longer.
I have the Klarus variant, it’s 34 mm long.

Gearbest changed the price. But the offer is without battery. I am really interested in the GB price with battery

Interested