【 DISCONTINUED 】 Utorch S1 Mini

OK thanks, there’s a video? guess i missed that.

OK just figured it would be since the 18650 one I have is 70mm
But I guess 18350 is only 1mm longer anyway.

Does your Klarus USB cell look wider at the top (around the micro USB port) like this one appears?

Interested

Yes, from post #8.
I think it is from NikolaS

Only a Prototype with a different LED, but UI seems good, similar to a Olight S1.

From what I just seen in the video, there’s no way to get 2mm more out of the tube to fit a 18350. :expressionless:

Yes, but that’s a small fraction of a millimetre.

Interested.

I’d be interested in one or two, price dependent. Not paying Olight prices for it.

:person_facepalming: Thanks!

Yeah at 4:41- battery looks very snug and walls look very thin.

Looks like it doesn’t include the USB battery:

From OP:

• Package Contents: 1 x LED Flashlight, 1 x Back Clip, Spare O-Ring, RCR123A battery

From GB listing:

• Power supply 1 x RCR12A ( not included ) or 1 x CR123A ( included )
  • Package Contents: 1 x LED Flashlight, 1 x Back Clip

Descriptions are not alwasy right.
And the pictures have another LED, one with a dome.
I guess we must wait for the first reviews

Interested

Looks like the S1 Mini is available to putlrchase now drone GearBest, and with someone else’s coupon it’s roughly the same price as the Klarus Mi1C with Fin’s coupon.

It would be pretty disappointing if the S1 Mini didn’t include the USB-rechargeable cell like the Mi1C, but the NW emitter and UI might still be enough to tempt me.

Common coupon code for Utorch S1 Mini

Group buy price - $23.99

Interested

Interested.

$23.99 coupon code sended to all group buy members

Thanks Fin.
I wonder how does the battery compare to the ones from other vendors who claim 700 mA. Are those vendors exaggerating their specs? Or is this a different battery?

I purchased the blue Lumintop 16340 batteries rated at 650mAh, and the measured capacity was around 680mAh, as per this post.

Just bought the 5000k version. Thanks Fin17!