Discussion: Group Buy for Custom BLF Triple Emitter Flashlight. LG 365nm, LG 385nm and Nichia 90CRI NVSW219BT-V1 R9050 D220

Indeed…
Just scroll through this documents, the possibilities seem endless:
roithner-laser.com/pricelist.pdf
roithner-laser.com/led_highsingle_smd.html
roithner-laser.com/deepuv/uvmax_340.html
roithner-laser.com/multi/led_multi_smd.html
roithner-laser.com/datasheets/led_multi/smd/cun6hf4a.pdf (365nm @ 5W for $200)

Heck yeah, put me down for one triple UV and I would like to have three power levels.

I would also be interested in a triple UV light.

What would be the main uses of a UV light?

You can look at money/currency to check for authenticity or check for stains in bathrooms/bedrooms,look for scorpions,look at rocks ect.
Me I play disc golf at night and we charge up our glow in the dark discs and the glow in the dark tape we put on regular discs. Works really well and your night vision doesn’t get disturbed by white light.

I’d like to be added to the list please. Personally I’d like to see the copper/noctigon triple but the dual sounds cool too.

I’m in for this:
Triple emitter option with copper DTP Noctigon.
365nm LEUVA33W70RL00 and 385nm LEUVA33W70TL00 LG’s newest UV emitters plus 90CRI Nichia. $37-$39

Triple emitter option with copper DTP Noctigon sounds good.
365nm LEUVA33W70RL00 and 385nm LEUVA33W70TL00 LG’s newest UV emitters plus 90CRI Nichia. $37-$39 - I’m in!

I'd be good for one dual or triple, as long as it's the newest UV's.

Ahhh - is this thread still alive?? Sealed

I’m interested if there is an option for triple UV, Noctigon copper board…

I said I wouldn’t be interested if it wasn’t much more than $30… $39 is perfectly acceptable. So count me in. While I hate to be the guy to drive up prices… if $40 is all it takes to make this the best it can be, I’m in. Copper… best emitters… etc.

I know I expressed my interest much earlier in this thread but I’m still interested (yes, even at $40). I’d kinda like to hear from Jubeldum though. Is this buy even still an active project?

Put me down for a Triple emitter option with copper DTP Noctigon.

MadisonJoe

So are what light would these be used in .
Thanks.
I want the best one . On copper.
Which is it though?.
Will use it to check currency and night vision

I’m in.

Me too

Is this thread still alive?

I think jubeldum lost some momentum on this project. I don’t blame him a bit, because it is ambitious and involves a lot of communication with chinese companies.

I’m in for this:
Triple emitter option with copper DTP Noctigon.
365nm LEUVA33W70RL00 and 385nm LEUVA33W70TL00 LG’s newest UV emitters plus 90CRI Nichia. $37-$39

If we doing something, then do it right. So I’m interested if there is an option for Noctigon with 3x365 nm LEUVA33W70RL00 and ZWB2 filter glass. And of course with DD driver :wink:
I want an UV photon cannon :heart_eyes: