Discussion: Group Buy for Custom BLF Triple Emitter Flashlight. LG 365nm, LG 385nm and Nichia 90CRI NVSW219BT-V1 R9050 D220

Interesting 3 emitters UV365-IR-HiCRI with custom firmware driver (direct access to any light 1 click, 2fast, 3fast, 1 click and hold… and minimum 2 power modes for each)

You might want to update interest list :wink:

Yes, I confirm that I’m interested to buy one :slight_smile:

Edited. Did I miss anyone?

My post #12 may have not been- clear please put me down for one.

If possible, I vote for UV365+IR+High CRI white + 18650 host

Put me down for another one please, depending on how this GB turns out, I might be interestedin getting two lights!

And I vote for tripple UV, almost all wave lenghts, newest emitters ;)!
Nichia is a nice thing to have, but there was just recently GB for Nichia light and since Tinywind dual emitter UV light GB failed, it would be nice to have this one take from where it left off, specs wise adding another emitter and make it 3 UV emitters :D!

Then again, perhaps people would be more interested in this light if it had regular LED (Nichia) in it as well.

Hmm.

Add another for me as well. Thanks. I am in @ 9 already.

Updated list.

By keeping the list in reply #1, every time there's updates, I'm directed to that list (if changed) which is a lot less inspiring as the newest unread posts. Could you keep the list in the OP?

Reminder to add a second light for me.

I am interested in buying one of the multi UV models.

If possible for a

Triple emitter option with copper DTP Noctigon.
365nm LEUVA33W70RL00 and 385nm LEUVA33W70TL00 LG’s newest UV emitters plus 90CRI Nichia. $37-$39

Thanks

Updated list.

I am interested in the multi UV. Thanks
Correction, “count me in” on the
365nm LEUVA33W70RL00 and 385nm LEUVA33W70TL00 LG’s newest UV emitters. $32-$34

Count me in on a new gen dual UV.

I agree 100% with 3 UV emitters and will buy one. Is there is a post I haven’t read that says there is one and the results are very good, and still a great deal to buy? :bigsmile: I am still so new I don’t know diddly. I am trying to buy a miracle UV light that does it all, or at least most of it with good+ results. I sure could use one :exmark:

EDIT 1-31-2016 To clarify, please reserve 1 each: Triple emitter option with Copper DTP Noctigon, 365nm LEUVA33W70RL00 and 385nm LEUVA33W70TL00 LG’s newest UV emitters plus 90CRI Nichia. $37-$39 Thank You

I would also like a more deeper UV wavelenght. I must not be UV-B, but could be something between 300-350nm.
http://www.hexatechinc.com/uv-c-led.html
http://www.lasercomponents.com/uk/product/uva-leds-315-400-nm/
https://www.whitebearphotonics.com/uv-leds/deep-uv-leds-hemispherical-lens

So would I, but below 365nm the choice of emitters is very limited, the output collapses to single mW territory, and the price is exploding! Oh, and the output wavelenghth becomes increasingly dangerous.

Looking around, in the 3535 format, there are expensive, low output ~270nm leds, but found nothing between that and 365nm.

It is most simply put “”“amazing”“” how far UV technology must have come, as the above posted links show. Thanks for adding them for some interesting reads. What is also impressive is the future growth outlook for the UV industry. I sure wouldn’t mind investing a little bit of hard-earned-money in a promising Company.

Just a thought :wink: But seriously, I’m game