Does your spouse have a problem with your flashlight fetish?

At first my wife did not care, but then found them in the fridge (for testing); then in the pot in the kitchen (waterproofing test) in the dishwasher (test impermeability under stress and heat); a couple were in the washing machine (stress test), then he started asking questions; I told her that I think this technological society could collapse and that we must not assume that light, as a service, is there forever. The truth is that, in part, I believe it too. My wife is very tolerant not only for flashlights, but also for lead batteries in buffer charge that I keep under a library, for all the electronic devices that I have as reserve (inverters, transceivers, etc.) and then gas masks, oil lamps, camping gas stoves, and several other things. Then also food reserves, etc., the list is long, and many, many spare parts. she likes sewing machines, we have 7, she knows how to use them (she is a seamstress), but she does not have a workshop and when she has to use them she occupies two rooms of the house. We are a couple who met in the war zone, I am Italian, she is German-speaking, we are used to living, also, in an unconventional way.